Bad boi

(¯\_(ツ)_/¯)

Blankys POV. (and yeh im too lazy to bold in darks stupid talking. also i cant spell)

After I left Jacks house I got a text message from Dark..he was probably pissed I didn't come over and I was to busy here. "Gosh fucking dammit....Im going to be fucking late." I rolled my eyes and just walked there instead of teleport..yeh im saving my own ass this time.

I walked in the studio which dark was at (no fuck) and went in, heart pounding. I put my hood on while walking by not wanting to get attention from these gay sluts here. I rushed in Darks office and saw him in his chair humming. I took my hood off quickly. I put my hands in my pockets as i looked down. (why do i write so quick lol)

"H-hey Dark! D-did you w-want to see m-me?" I shivered, feeling like my heart was going to jump out of my chest. He turned in his chair glaring at me, "Its...not Dark."He smiles cheekily. I shook my head, "D-daddy?" I answered and cringed. 

"Good boiiii! Its not that hard to say it. Remember thats like the 12th time ive told chu and you got it wrong. Dark is so....common..." He acted like that disgusted him maybe because DIE said it was a common name for "dark" sides. he cringed so fucking much and he rolled his eyes looking at me again. "Heheh- sure sorry...it wont happen a-again...I promise." I squeaked out.

He huffs, "Demons dont make promises you little bitch. And ive told you this how many times? If you promise me shit then you dont really mean it." He runs his fingers through his floofy hair. I giggled nervously, "y-yes I do- and i keep forgetting....its hard when your mind goes blank every 10 minutes or some shit...i dont know...im sorry." I sighed wondering what he actually wanted from me.

"mmm....ok. I want you behaving. thats not working now that your late YET again! Dont make me punish you again and im getting tired of doing it too...do you know how tired i am? I haven't had sleep for like a week and im here thinking demons dont need sleep...devil no! Thats bull shit. and if you think im horny all the time im not...im not sick- its demons way of...uh...punishment and becoming ze king ooorrr...yeh you know what i mean. dont animals do that? NVM I DONT CARE!" He punched the table and i jumped hanging my head down after that. 

"p-please not the n-noises again! I c-cant take so much...I d-dont want t-to have another panic at-tta-" I coughed out i couldnt stop stuttering even tho this was a big problem for me i didn't finish cause i couldn't even say the word. Dark laughed at me, "You stuttering bitch! Finish what you were saying!" He got up from his chair and walked over to me. I stared at him with terror.

"I- maybe if yo-you dont f-fuck me so mu-m-" I cleared my throat getting frustrated, "MUCH! y-you wouldnt be t-t-tired!" I weeeezed hard. Dark then palmed me on the leg, "SHUT UP!" He looked pissed again...his anger issues weren't helping the conversation.  I squealed, "I- IM SORRY!" I cried. even if i cried he got mad so I tried not to.

Dark sighed, "You've said sorry to me like a million times BLANK. Why u so fucking soft? why you disappoint your boss so much? Oh yeh thats the reason you came, for my fucking money! did you get it? I reallllyyy hope you did cause if you didnt ill break your legs.." He threatened. I gasped then searched in my pockets....I did forget the money because i was to busy seeing Ethan. god...i wish i was fucking dead instead of feeling this pain once again. 

"D-dark- I mean D-daddy...i- LEFT i-IT...Can I g-go get i-i-it?" I shook so much he could tell i didnt have the money and i probably didnt have it at home either. He growled, "Why must you upset me...AGAIN! Im leaving you off with a warning this time! But only because i dont feel like pounding your tight ass again...." He then slapped me sending me to the floor. I rubbed my face whimpering not looking at him just looking at the floor. He picked me up by the hair, "YOUR GOING TO GET ME THAT MONEY OR YOUR FUCKING DEAD! I DONT CARE IF YOU EVEN DANCE ON A POLE AND THEY GIVE YOU MONEY! JUST GO!" He slammed me to the wall. I let out sobs wishing he'll go the fuck away so i CAN get the fucking money..I mean hes a literal demon cant he just rob a bank and get money? "WELL I FUCKIN CANT NOW THAT YER FUCKING UP MY FACE!" I said without stuttering. 😌👌