Fucking yourself :v

Ethans POV

I still laid in my bed thinking of why Mike was always such a ass to me...why can't he just be like Blank...? I didn't know what he wanted from me but he probably wanted revenge because I seemed to hurt "his blanky" :v

I wish things were back to the good times when me blank and Mike got along. we were like a family but this whole family already fell apart and I dont think I'll ever trust Mike again. He promised we were going to be friends but of course he lied to me. I soon just wanted some rest before I was going to face Mike again. I slowly closed my eyes as I drifted off to sweep UwU

I awoke to someone under my sheets snuggling my waist and I could hear purring from the thing down there...? I tried moving but they held me still pulling my shirt up then literally started pressing soft kisses on my belly OwO I jerked and reached for the thing under the covers and felt soft hair that seemed like mine. I was kinda scared to look under the covers so I just laid there :o

I felt the things tounge go across my belly and for some reason I let a moan escape my lips. I covered my mouth and quickly lifted the sheets. I was actually glad to see Blank there hugging my waist and smiling warmly at me. "Hewo Eefy~" he says and continues cuddling me laying his head on my stomach. 

I giggled softly and stroked his soft blue hair, "what are you doing here Blanky?" was all I said. I was confused but not that confused as i already knew Blank will come to me if he wants to talk again after forgiving me...looks like those weren't going to be his last words to me after all. 

Blank lifted his head up, "hush...let me enjoy this." he says and burries his face in my stomach. It tickled and I giggled again. It was kinda awkawrd  to me but I guess it was fine. I just continued to run my fingers through his hair and looking at him with comfort. 

I heard him giggle sharply and he covered his head with the sheets again...I was sad I couldn't see him anymore :v suddenly I felt his tounge again but this time it went across my waist and it stopped at my waistband. I bit my lip but didn't do anything as I still let him do what ever he wants to me. 

I started breathing hard as it got hotter in the room...or it seemed like it. Blanks way of trying to comfort me was kinda strange. I didn't know what he was trying to do tbh. I let out a grunt as Blank buried his face in my crotch and I felt my dick literally harden o.O

I jerked yet again but stayed where I was. my face was getting hot at the thought of what he was going to do if I never stopped him but I didn't even want him to. the bulge in my pants wasn't helping any of it tho...I then scooted up a little but Blank growled and pulled me down by my legs, "Nuu eefy I want to pamper u~" he says after giggling cutley and he poked my bulge in my pants, "I wove your bolgy wolgy." he started rubbing it and I yelped and started to reach for his hand but I didn't want to stop him or i'll make the wittle demon upset :c

I moaned quietly as I really wanted more for some reason...this was basically me..? Idk if it was wrong but I still liked it. I looked up at the ceiling as I breathed hard, "B-blanky? can you help me w-with my boner?~" I said out of no where and glad I did. Blank pulled my pants down in response and I felt his face in the same area again. I stroked his hair and whined as it seemed like I got harder when his nose went across the place. 

Under the covers I heard him breathing hard too, probably got even hotter under the sheets. I was wanting Blank to just rip my fucking boxers off and give me what I've always wanted from him. Then I got my wish he quickly pulls my boxers off revealing my hard dick. :o I gasped when he took the tip in his mouth and started kitten licking it.  

The action made me moan once again at how good it felt. I grabbed a handful of Blanks hair and pushed my cock in his mouth basically fucking his mouth now. He gagged and wrapped his tounge around my size and started sucking hard. I moaned louder with satisfaction as I leaked pre cum in his mouth. I heard him swallow and he continued to bob his head faster everytime my moans got louder. (I'm cringing so hard lmao xD I can't write right :V)

"B-BLANKY!~" I moaned his name which got me wishing it'll never end. but then he started calling my name..? "ETHAN!" I heard him say. my vision started getting blurry and I closed my eyes and tried to get back in the real world as I realized this was a dream..

I jerked awake and opened my eyes looking at the person that was shaking me awake,"ETHAN! WAKE UP!" there stood Mike trying to get me to wake up from that fucking dream. I blinked at him and turned red hoping he didn't hear me moaning blank's name while I was asleep.

My heart pounded and I sat up quickly, "I'm sorry..I fell asleep..." I mumbled and rubbed my arm anxiously. I was kinda sad and happy it was a dream. It's not like Blank would actually do that..he can't have feelings for his contra part and I shouldn't be having feelings for my demon which it would be weird anyways I guess...that dream was just a dream and it's over that's all. still I didn't know why I had that dream...

Do I actually like him...?