Reasons for depression

(No joking this time it's serious for the important reasons in this shitty story. but Blanky loves his teddy bear ^-^) 

I stomped over to Blank looking very pissed. He jumped and yelped obviously scared of me. I was going to take the box out of his hand but he ducked down and trembled, "p-please dont hit me D-dark!" He covers his face and threw the box down.

I stopped, looking at him with total shock. I'm not ....Dark? I tilted my head and beat down to meet his gaze, "sorry! I didn't mean to scare you that much! u ok?" I soothed trying to get him to look at me. he slowly turned to me with terror in his eyes then he rubbed them and met my gaze.

"Oh...sorry! I didn't mean to call you Dark. i....just...thought." he trailed off looking embarrassed. his whole face was red at this point. I got up and helped him up, "why did u call me Dark anyways? did u like see a vision of him when I was stomping over to you or something? hopefully I'm not that scary." I said with worry suddenly not liking the fact everything today was just a fuckin joke. 

He was still shaking but didn't answer just sat at the table and looked at his bowl of milk. I frowned, "Blank plz. I'm trying to help you! I'm sure you were helping me with Mika so it's my turn to try." I sat next to him. 

He looked at me, "uuuhh...yeh I did kinda see him for a second but...now I dont. I'm sorry I freaked out. I really don't like being abused by him." he looks down after saying that. I kinda felt bad for him but at least it was just that. 

"I-I'm sorry...I didn't know. I thought you guys got along just like me and Mark." I tried to make the conversation less sad. but he just looked way to depressed to even breathe. (wat lol)

"N-No never. this happend a long time ago something I'm suprised I remember but I dont want to talk about it. just wondering why is it always me." he finally answered after a long time of silence. he continues, "I thought you were going to hit me tho.." he finished.

I shook my head  "I wasn't I was going to grab the box away from you. this all is kinda weird at the moment." I sighed and looked at the box suddenly not wanting froot loops anymore. 

He looked at me, "sorry...for everything I ever put you through. I'm a burden to you. I know. I think when Mika left I just made it worse for you...I think I actually am your depression. I've made you depressed." he explains and started shaking again, eyes wondering all over the place. 

"N-no! don't say that! I've just been depressed it's not you. and you know what? I'm not even that depressed when your around so you can't be...I'm actually laughing and that's a good thing Blanky." I smiled warmly pulling him into a hug. he sniffles and didnt hug back. 

"Blank..? you shouldn't be apologizing. I should in fact. ive been being so rude to you latley and not even giving you a chance...just hear me out for once. plz." I say pulling away. he didn't answer. 

What did I do wrong? 

Suddenly I heard a loud bang on the door and it swang open. "HEY THICCIESSSS!!!" the person screamed and ran where me and Blank were.

I looked up with shock, "M-mike?!"