Ice cum

( i got a habit of saying "ze" and it doesn't even mean the XD) (why did i mention this ._.) 

Eefs POV.

"WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU IN MY HOUSE AND WHY DID YOU ENTER THE ROOM LIKE THAT!" I got up heading towards him, my anxiety was yeeting and it was bad enough I got Blank to settle down now. Mike was gonna make this day even worse! At least he didnt know about Mika and me breaking up yet.

He just smiles, "WHat dO yOu mEan?" He got in my face and I pushed him away, "Move crackhead! Answer my question right! Its bad enough Blank isnt answering me!" I covered my mouth cause I mentioned Blank is this conversation and now Mike was just gonna bother him again and make him feel even worse then he already is. In fact I didnt know if Mike knew about the problem with Dark.

"OOOHHH BLANKY BLANKY BLANKY BLANKY BLANKY BLANKYY BLANKY BOIIIIIIIII!!!!!!" He screamed and literally pounces on Blank. I just stared looking pretty shook. 

Blank hissed and pushed him off, "Move fatass! Do you seriously have to do "out bursts" like that? I dont like loud noises REMEMBER!???" He got up and got away from Mike looking away obviously not wanting attention right now. I mean he could've just teleported away? Why wasnt he?

"But babe, I was looking for you all MORNING and I couldnt find you anyyywhere....sooo I checked here!" He was whining like a fuckin 5 year old. I hated him so much --_--

"Dont call me babe! We're not a thing!" He glares at him. Mike just had the stupidest grin on his face. Blank sighs, "WHY do you want to see me again?" Blank says shaking even more.

"You haven't had your ice cream yet!! I bet somethings on your mind again! sooo take this!" he got a ice cream cone out of no where like in ze cartoons they just pull stuff out of no where 😂

"Nani the FUCK!? NO! I dont want that shit- just shove it up your TIGHT ASS!" He screamed and slapped the cone out of his hand. Mike smirks,"ONLY IF YOU WATCH ME~" he kisses Blanks nose and then booped it UwU

"Q-QUICK IT!!" Blank was a blushy boi now. o///o I just stared kinda wanting to punch Mike to get him to leave Blank alone but this wasn't my business.

Mike picked the ice cream up that was on the floor and shoved it in Blanks facey, "Here just have a taste! Its pretty delicious!" Blank grunts and was going to wipe his face off but Mike grabbed his hands before he could do anything, "No no no- Taste it first." He grinned ear to ear. 

Blank licked the ice cream that was around his mouth. He tastes it like it was wine 😌👌

"Is it good Darling?" Mike asked with a smirk like he was up to something. Blank nodded still the ice cream on his face that he seemed to want off.  Mike giggles. I tilted my head, "Why you laughing? What did you put in that ice cream other than drugs?" I asked stepping beside blank. Now this was my business.

"MY CUM!" He yelled and Blank jumped. Blank started to throw the ice cream up. I looked at Mike in disgust, "YOU SICK BITCH! WHY DID U MAKE HIM DO THAT?!" I yelled and pushed mike away from Blank. 

Mike grabbed the collar of my shirt and cackles sticking a knife against my neck. I yelped and got away quickly. At least he let go of me. I didnt want my throat to be slit so I decided to shut the fuck up. Mike put the knife in his pocket so he could get to it if I tried stopping him again. 

Mike yet again stopped Blank from wiping his face, "Need help baby?" He stared at him with lust in his eyes. Blank just shook his head and tried to move his hands. Mike started to lick blanks face getting the "ice cum" off. I stared in disgust wishing I could do something.

Blank growls as Mike was doing that but jerked back when he licked his lips. Blank clearly didn't like this I suppose cause looked like he was struggling more than he needed to. Didnt understand why he just stood there making the weak attempts he was already doing.

"aww its ok Blanky it'll be over soon~" Mike said and finished licking the ice cream off Blankys cute baby face :3 (excuse me? XD)

He then pushed Blank against the wall pinning him there then kissies and  lickies his neck UwU. Blank groans trying to push him off, "st-stop i-it..." he whimpers. I had to do something at this point he didnt even want this right now and he probably never did when dumb Mike started this. I just thought how I was never there to stop this shit when I had a chance. 

I suddenly grabbed Mike by ze hair and pulled him off Blank then I stood in front of Blank trying to protect him, "LEAVE HIM ALONE YOU SICKO!" I yelled and stared at Mike with fury in my eyes. He snickers, "Oh! You actually care about this piece of shit! Go ahead I dont care. he wont ever love you back anyways." He turned to leave but then mumbled something to Blank and then left.

I sighed with relief, "Blank are you ok?!" I hugged him. He sniffed, "Y-yes...Im fine dont worry. Im used to it." He tried to get away from me too. Looks like he didn't want to be touched ever again. 

"I really hope Mike overdoes one day..."