Not making sense

(I dont have any friends either 😭 i mean irl- damn.)

(This chapter isn't gonna make any fooking sense.)

Jacks POV.

After I said that I just went back to the kitchen...I kinda felt bad for Eth but he needed to know what's right and what's for the best. I sat at the table, "Ethan? actually I need to tell you something else without yelling." I said calmly. 

He slowly came in the kitchen and stood in front of me looking like he stole a cookie from a cookie jar. I smiled, "im really sorry tbh...I just flipped out after what happened. to make it up..yeh let's go back." I hugged him and he gasps but hugs back, "I thought you were mad at me..." he sniffles.

I pulled away wiping his tears away, "no...just really worried for you that's all. let's go!" I said and we left yet again to go to Mikas house. I also wanted to hurt that demon that hurt my eefy >:V

Ethans POV.

I was happy Jack wasn't really mad at me just wanted the best for me...I guess. I was glad I had a chance to see Blank again but not wanting to go through the terror of the long black hole that didn't have a bottom and you'll just fall forever and ever and ever. 

When we broke in again we searched for mEEKa first but no sign of her. Me and jack decided to split up. Soon after I hear jack call I ran to where he was, he was in the bathroom.

"Hey what's up? did u find anything?" I looked at him and he handed me her phone with all her text messages and it showed that her password was on there. I smiled and took it then ran to her bedroom to grab a piece of paper to write it down, "ok..done! we have her passwords so we can get into her social media and delete her message." I said and me and jack celebrated.

After that we went back to Jacks house. We both sat at the table and looked at the pound cake, "Heyyy we could celebrate with some cake!" He said. I was on the floor for some reason bothering BB. I was literally crawling on the floor like a dog, "WOOF! I want cake Jackaboyyy!" I laughed and rolled in the floor.

Jack laughed and got the cake and seriously started eating it all without sharing. why does this always happen to me... I took a fork and took some myself. mmm pond cake was delicious :D (*pound lol i realized i made a mistake but i didnt want to fix it XD )

"to bad Anti's birthday was shit.." I say and we laugh. after the cake jack shared his  burnt pizza with me. This was a great way to celebrate. not really but oh well. I suddenly heard a knock on the door. "I'll get it!" I say and go towards the door and open it.

There stood Marky fishy back xD "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" Mark said coming in with a box of something...well he missed Anti's birthday don't know why he was still trying to celebrate. "hehe...you missed the party mark...sorry dude." I say wondering what's in the box. He laughs, "No No! this is your cake! your birthday is close so I decided to give you your cake!" he opened the box revealing a white cake which was so bootifully decorated with white icing as flowers.

b r u h. I didn't say anything about the cake only the party but oh well. 

Who gives someone a cake when their birthday is close, without even celebrating it yet. I smiled and looked awkwardly at the cake and then Mark, "Thanks..." I said rubbing my arm. He smiles and heads towards the kitchen and puts the cake on the counter.

"Hey Sean." Mark says sitting beside him. Jack smiles at him softly, "Hello Mark. How are you today?" He asked him. This was getting awkward so i left and laid on the couch for a moment. wonder why Blank tried saving me...things had to get better in the end...maybe...maybe not. But either way I didnt feel as guilty anymore for hurting Blank so much even tho I didnt really do anything. 

When the day came to a end me, Jack, and Mark ate cake together OwO it was the best. 

Blanks POV.

I watched from the living room in Jacks house at the fun time Ethan was having. No one knew i was in the house because I was invisible. Ngl I missed Ethan as much as he missed me. It really hurt for some reason but its my fault for leaving in the first place. Its not his fault Dark is a sick bastard. 

I smiled as i watched him laughing. He was fine without me now..i realized he didnt need a burden on him anymore so I decided to just leave him alone for now on. I know he missed me but its really for the best I stay away like ive been saying and everyone that seems to be so fuckin heartless and not understanding im not even evil. 

I could see him smiling thats all that mattered now...soon he'll forget about me and go on with his life in years. But I wont ever forget him..obviously ever. Ill be out his memory soon enough. 

I then went to him and gave him a hug but he couldn't feel or see me. I turned to leave but stopped for a moment, "I Love you Eef-" I said and glitched away.

(Breh- dis is feekin adorable :3 )