Hell to your doorstep

Blank's POV.

I woke up to the sound of the door opening, it must've been Eef or Mike but I didn't look up. but suddelny I wish I did..

I felt a chill go down my spine when I realized the demon standing in front of me was Dark. I wasn't going to run because if I did he'll just make it harder for me..I stood still but sat up quickly to look at him. He was clearly pissed for some reason..

He pinned me to the bed, looking straight in my eyes, "You've made Daddy upset...how could you just tell that son of a bitch our secret! now I'll have to teach you a lesson." he growls, I trembled but didn't try to move away just looked into his red eyes with per fear, "w-wait! I didn't m-mean to!" I didn't lie actually I couldn't help if Ethan scared me and I thought he was Dark.  If Ethan was fuckin here I wouldn't of got raped.

Either way I know it was my fault for even telling him to start with...I'm still mad at him tho...how did Dark find out anyway? I hope Ethan didn't tell...I wouldn't think he will because that was private and of course I didn't want anyone else to know about this. only him and me. but too late now, the devil has a hold of me. 

I jolted as he strikes me with a hand, And for sure I didn't want to have brusies on my face and then I'll lie if someone asks what happend. I just let him do what he wants to me cause at ths point I don't give a fuck. ands this is what I get for being this fuckin nice to Ethan and hanging around him too much. it's for the best to stay away from him. he can deal with the break up for now..it's his fault Mika left his sorry ass. 

Suddenly Dark snatches his pants and boxers off and them forces me to my knees basically yanking my hair out. o.O

"You've been naughty....so please your dADdY." 

 (this is short as fuck...that's what he said lmaoo xD and I know it's she but idc. not like anyone reads this shit anywayss! YEEYEE!)