BEGONE THOT!!!

Eefys POV.

"Wh-what the fuck??!!!" I backed up kinda scared. He got closer. (lol thats gay XD)

"No no no. Watch your mouth or i'll wash it out with soup Mister!" Blank scolded me. I looked around for a weapon or something so if he did anything i can hit him with it >:) 

"Whats wrong Eef?" He glitched.  I didnt answer him i just stared. "Is this going to go on forever until you just leave! I got a video to do with Mark today! dont waste my time!" I commented backing up to the sink. 

"I was going to help you. Jeez. Why are you always so scared of me!" He pouts. "nani?" i said acting stupid. He glares at me, "YOU HEARD ME!" he crossed his arms. I stood there. Maybe i should tell him whats wrong he probably already knows since he basically stalks me :v

"uhh....Just depressed...because of the break up with Mika." I answered leaning against the sink. He smiled, "Oh. Of course you are. Poor ting-" He baby talked. I narrowed my eyes at him like this bitch -_-

"Can you leave now?!" I begged. He didn't he just started playing with my toothbrush for some reason??? ._. nano-

"Woah wiahh-" He literally started brushing his teeth. "DUDE WHAT THE FUCK??? THATS MY TOOTHBRUSH!!!" I yelled...RIP the headphone userss :0

"mm?" He looked at me confused then took it out of his mouth, "We're the same person does it matter I-" he stopped and looked at the toothbrush that was now ruined. The bristles were torn uP- bruh. "sorry my teeth are to sharp. I have to keep buying toothbrushes when i brush my teeth." He continued. 

I just stared at him i was clearly confused, "Well your going to buy me another toothbrush you little brat." I looked away from his gaze. I seriously hated him. He was NOTHING like Dark and Anti but still he bothers me. At least my other Alter Ego wasn't here. Thankfully. 

He started eating my toothpaste. He was seriously weird. At least he was clean. 

"mmm you got the good kind of toothpaste but I dont really like this flavor anymore ew." He comments. I blinked, "TOOTHPASTES DONT HAVE FLAVORS!!!" I yelled at him snatching it from him. He frowned clearly upset, "I- im sorry.." He gulps. 

I stopped for a second I wasnt being nice at all. It should of been the other way around. "No im sorry... here." I handed the toothpaste back to him. he snatched it back and threw it at me. "YEET!"

I grunted and went for the door to make a escape but he grabbed my arm, "LET GO! Im mad enough as it is! Cant you see im going through a hard time right now??? Didn't i help you when you were depressed or some shit?!" I snatched my arm away from him. 

He growled, "Im always depressed excuse me! (really -_-) ALSO You never helped me! You dont even care about me! Your always so FUCKING scared." He answered sniffling. 

"yes I have!" I simply said. He backed me against a wall, "NO you haven't! It was always Mikes sorry ass!" He says. I forgot i probably never helped him it was always Mike. 

"Yeah right. He tells you to take drugs and then you'll feel better! That's not called helping. at least what im doing is better than what hes doing." I pushed him off me. 

"Its not drugs exactly! Its ice cream. And when your depressed ice cream will always help you." He said. 

"REALLY???????" I said sounding sarcastic. I was tired of talking to him wasting my time i was leaving now. 

Soon I ran out the door running towards the front door to go outside. But suddenly he was right in front of me??? "WHAT THE-" I said bumping into him and we touched noses UwU

"oop-" Blank said and back up. "I teleported in the wrong place.." He shifted uncomfortably. I didnt care tho. Just went in the other direction. 

"LEAVE ME ALONE! I DONT LIKE YOU ONE BIT!" I yelled back and literally ran into the kitchen. Then i seriously tripped and fell on my ugly face. (eef isnt ugly lol)

Blank stood there above me laughing. This hoe. ---------___------

I spotted Spencer at his bowl, "SPENCER ATTACK THIS THOT!" I yelled getting up. He growled at Blank, he never liked him either and Blank seriously hated dogs since hes half cat and everything >:)

Spencer barked at him showing his Sharp teeth. Blank jumped up and literally hissed. Then he suddenly disappeared out of thinny air wowie.

I picked Spencer up and hugged him, "Good boy Spencer!" I giggled finally happy that demon was gone. 

(oof)