❤ Soft Dark ❤

(STILL ZE FLASHYBACKYYYYY OH NUUU XDD)

Blanks POV.

-back at home-

"uuughhhh-" I groaned and flopped on the couch. I could see DIE smirking at me like always. I raised a brow, "what the fuck do u want..?" I questioned sitting up but didnt make eye contact. He just stood there and replied with, "Nothing at all blueberry- just...what did Dark say? I bet he just fucked u senselessly...am I right?" 

"y-yes...thats all he did..but he did say something about there will never be a answer to that and thats true. he'll never stop because thats what he likes doing- bringing others pain i suppose and maybe trying to show that he'll always be the "top" but in my way its just sick."  I shrugged but looked up at the blondeeeee demon  X3 (lol wut)

"Ok..? Anyways its getting close to 6:00 i would hurry and get a bath before Dark comes and helps u again." He comments and flicks his dEvIl tail. I winced and ran to the bathroom because of Dark wanting to take one with me -__- like alwaysss 

I quickly got undressed and made my bath uwu but with bubbles cause im soft like that- I then jumped into the bath and sighed with relief as i felt warm by the hot water. But it kinda stung because of the fucking scars on my body. "can I ever relax without hurting all the time.." I sniffled basically about to cry yet again. "fuck everything-" i said being a MOOOD.

(WOW XD)

I closed my eyes and just tried to relax and forget about the bad thoughts and thought about the good...suddenly i heard something and perked me kitty ears up UwU (YES BLANK IS A NEKO IDFC SHUT THE FUCK UP ITS CUTE XDDD lol only in the flashback tho :p thats fine)

I shivered and looked around..."D-dark..?" I called because sometimes he randomly appears and scares the POOP out of me. XDDD I didnt see him tho..just heard the faint..giggles.? which sounded like darks. 

I looked back at the bubbles in the tub... *SIGH* then i looked back- O.0

"hewwoo???" I called hanging out the tub and staring