Fools Rule

Shen Wei  stir in his bed, he dream about the earthquake that happened  in the city.

    Crying, shouting, crumbling building, sirens,  people dying one by one. That time Shen Wei  hurriedly  got home to save his family. When suddenly  his house crumbled killing everyone in it, his parents, siblings and relatives. "No!!! Don't  leave me he shout!" And tried to reach for them.

    Yunlan on the other hand woke up at the couch seeing Shen Wei  is stiring, he quickly get up. And tried to wake him up. Dark, beautiful eyes open and blink. And started  to cry. "They're  gone! All of them!" He cried in Yunlan's  arm. "Ssshhh.....everything is gonna be fine ! Wifey!" And rubbed  his shoulder.

    "Stop calling me wifey!" That  made Yunlan laugh, "So your alright  now?" And wipe his eyes with his finger. "Don't  cry you will have wrinkles!" And smile. When he was about to leave. Shen Wei  clutches  his shirt. "Please! Just this night! Can you sleep beside me?" He blushed.  "Why not wifey!" And wrapped  him to his embrace.

    "You know you smelled different  now? Maybe you need to take a bath?" Yunlan tease him. Making Shen Wei  kick him off the bed. "On second thought! Go  to sleep on the couch!" He angrily said and turned  his back on him. Yunlan just chuckled  and laid back on  the bed beside him and hugged  him back.

    Shen Wei  tried to struggle  from his hold but Yunlan won't let him go until he fall asleep. And turned back to him and snuggle to Yunlan embrace. That night Shen Wei  nightmares came to an end.

    But when morning came, he almost can't  breath when he wake up as his face was inches away from Yunlan's  plump lips. "Looks delicious? Stop it Shen Wei! Your straight remember!' He scolded himself.  But that lips is so tempting as Shen Wei  got nearer and nearer until his kissing Yunlan for real.

    Yunlan response to the kiss and called Zhu Hong's name. Making Shen Wei  widen his eyes and pushed  Yunlan off again on the bed with a thud. "What did I do know?!" He ask in irritation.  "Whose that Zhu Hong person! Tell me?!" He angrily ask.

    Yunlan face became pale, "My dead wife! I'm sorry wifey for telling her name!" He suddenly  stormed  out. Making Shen Wei  felt guilty as he unconciously  lick his lips where  he kiss Yunlan.  "Tasty!"

    He tried to sit up again and stand up. Seeing a stick he took it and help him walk outside and find Yunlan whose crying near the seashore. "I'm sorry!" Said Shen Wei.  Yunlan upon hearing Shen Wei's  voice wipe his tears. "Don't  worry! Your  here now!" And help Shen Wei  walk back to the house.

    While they're  eating Shen Wei  can't  help to smile as Yunlan spoon feeding him and chatting him many stories about the  island. He didn't  notice his heart is beating fast everytime Yunlan look at him.

    When it's  time to take a bath. "Don't  worry I can do this on my own! And close the door. "Okay! Wifey! I just gonna be right here!" When he heard someone  yelp as Shen Wei  slipped  on the floor.  Yunlan hurriedly  open it revealing  a naked Shen Wei.  "Stop! Don't  look at me!" He shout. "Don't  worry I'm not looking!" And took a towel to cover Shen Wei  up.

    But Yunlan can't  help to admire Shen Wei's  flawless, pale skin, with that lean and muscular body. And...., "Wow! That's  pretty big! Too bad he won't  need it!" As Yunlan chuckled to himself. 

   But Shen Wei  notice  it. "You lied you take a peek at me!" Shen Wei  tried to get out of his hold. "Stop! Xiao Wei! We might fall.  Yunlan suddenly  kiss him unexpectedly  to stop him from struggling.  As he realize it, he quickly apologized  to Shen Wei. 

    Who by the way suddenly  slapped  him, "You brute!" But the next thing happened  made Yunlan shocked Shen Wei  kiss him back. And  suddenly  Yunlan kiss  is descending on his neck toward his collabones toward his nipples. While Shen Wei  moan and rubbed his body unto Yunlan. Making his hard prize rubbing into Yunlan.

   Sending him growling and bit Shen Wei  on the neck. Within a minute Shen Wei's  towel was gone  while Yunlan pants was dropped  down with his boxers  as he thrusted to Shen Wei's  hole. Making Shen Wei  whimper.

   Yunlan whispered  soothing words as he thrusted deeper hitting that soft spot. Making Shen Wei  moan loudly as he wrapped  his legs on his waist. Yunlan kept rocking his body unto him and spilled  inside of him while Shen Wei  followed. Their cried and moan echo in the bathroom. As they became one on that day.

    In an hour both wear they're clothes and both were shocked on what  happened.  "We did it! Didn't  we?!" Yunlan ask. "Yes...." Shen Wei  blushed.

    And he  suddenly  cover himself  up. "I've never done that with a guy!" Yunlan tried to comfort him, "That makes two of us wifey!" Said Yunlan. Shen Wei  shout, "Stop calling me wifey! "I am not your wife!"

     He suddenly  took off the blanket seeing Shen Wei  crying. "Okay! I won't  call you wifey just don't  cry!" Yunlan hold him tightly to his embrace. "What will happen  to us now?" He ask. "Don't  worry Xiao Wei! I will take responsibility  for what happened!"

    That made Shen Wei  widen his eyes, "What do you mean?" Yunlan suddenly  went to his bag and took a small silver box. When he opened  it a ring shine  brightly. "I know things happen  fast! Xiao  Wei  would you be my wife?" He ask and place the ring to Shen Wei's  finger.

    "What?!!!" Shen Wei  was shocked at what the happening  event. "Come on Xiao Wei! Just say yes! And I'll protect you in my whole entire life! And I'll give you anything you want!" Yunlan ask. "Mr. Zhao tell me .....do you love me?" Shen Wei  suddenly  ask. "As I told you, become my wife and I will be there at your side forever!" Yunlan ask.

    "I will become your wife but first you must fall in love with me first! And make me fall to you as well!" That made Yunlan shocked to hear.