Then Let The Game Of Love Begin

Yunlan gather many beautiful  flowers and check his net if he caught a fish. He sigh, "No luck!"

    And came to his bird trap if he trapped  any? And smile as he caught a rabbit. "Wow! You look tasty  and soft!" While he carried back home.

    Meanwhile  Shen Wei  was cleaning their house like a good wife. He still not well to get up but because his bored and divert  his thinking on what tragic happened  to him . He decided to clean up the mess in the house.

   It's  been hours his been doing it and become sweaty as he take off his shirt and rest for a bit. He didn't  anticipate  Yunlan will come back soon.  And forgot his half naked and welcome him home. He took the rabbit and flowers he carried without noticing Yunlan's  shocked  and drolling face.

    He just realize  it when Yunlan suddenly  embrace him from behind. "What are you doing?!" He suddenly  became alarmed.  "Wait! Just stay for a while!" Yunlan nuzzle his nose to his neck. Smelling that sweet scent. While his lips grazes  Shen Wei  shoulder and neck.

    "My wife smell nice!" That made Shen Wei nervously chuckled. "What are you talking about? I'm all sweaty here! And I told you don't  call me....." He was startled as Yunlan's  hand  caress his bare chest. Grazing that nipple that made Shen Wei  remember  what happened  at the bathroom. He started to blushed and moan when Yunlan started kissing his neck while his hand squeezed his nipple while the other roaming dangerously  downward.

    "Stop....Ah....Lan...." He voice almost a whispered.  That  made Yunlan unzip his pants and caress his harding prize. "I  can't  you look delicious! I want to eat you!" While bitting his ears making him melted in his embrace. He didn't  notice he lost his gripped  on the rabbit and the flowers.

    As Yunlan kept squeezing and rubbing his price until  he moan Yunlan's  name and burst on his hand. "Xiao Wei! I can't  control myself! I want you!" He made Shen Wei  hold unto the sink table and bend. "What are you doing Yunlan!" But he suddenly  felt a warm, hard thing entered  his hole making him scream.

    "Stop! Ah Lan! Stop!" He shout. But Yunlan kept pouncing at him until it hit that soft spot making Shen Wei  moan his name while his legs felt like a jello.
As Yunlan begin to rock his body Shen Wei  can't  help to cry for more. A few more thrust as Yunlan spilled inside of him. Shen Wei  gripped  the table almost punching a hole into  it as he also burst again.

    In an hour as they finished.  Shen Wei  and Yunlan can't  look at one another for what happened  again. Yunlan tried to utter a word when Shen Wei  hurriedly  cook so he might not meet the gaze of Yunlan who feels guilty on why he have done that.

    While eating, to stop the ackward moment. Yunlan praised  Shen Wei's  cooking and chuckled. That made Shen Wei  blushed as he squirm on his sit. Because he was turned on by Yunlan smile as his prize becoming awake again. Yunlan thought Shen Wei  is still mad at him. And tried to woe him with his words and tried to make him laugh.

   Shen Wei  suddenly  pound his hand on the table. "Would you stop flirting with me!" And ran toward the bathroom to rubbed  his aching prize.
Yunlan was a bit shocked on what happened, "Did I say a bad joke?" And ran after him. He knocked  many times and apologized.

   He thought Shen Wei  was offended. Until he heard moaning at the other side. He accidentally  open the unlock door only to see what Shen Wei  is doing. "Stop looking at me!" Shen Wei  blushed. Yunlan suddenly  went beside him, "Don't  worry I'll help you!" And start stroking his prize. "This is all your fault......Aaaaah....Ah Lan!" Shen Wei  gripped  his shoulder as he moan on Yunlan's  ear. While Yunlan rubbing  and squeezing his prize. Making him burst on Yunlan's  hand.

    "See! That  was easy!" But the next thing happened  Shen Wei  pulled him to a hungry kiss. That  made Yunlan respond back and jump to Yunlan embrace. And the next thing happened  Yunlan brought them back to their room to continue their love making. Shen Wei  kept moaning cutely  making Yunlan lost control on to him as he kept pouncing to him non stop and burst inside  of him. Shen Wei follows in a minute and spilled  on both of theit chest. When they're  finished  both were panting as they hold hands on each other.

    "Xiao.....Wei! You  won! I think I have fall head over heels to you! I've never done that to anyone!' While gazing at Shen Wei's  blushing face. Shen Wei also look at him and squeeze  his hand. "Does that  mean I'm your wife now and have you forgotten about Zhu Hong?" Ask Shen Wei.  Yunlan smile, "Zhu Hong who?" That made Shen Wei  smile and hovered unto him.

    "It means you will take care of me from now on?" Yunlan caress his back unto his firm butt. "Yes! Like a precious  diamond!" And pulled him back for a kiss and snuggle to each other embrace.

     They didn't  notice a small boat went  ashore and three men tried to find Yunlan. "His here I know!" Said Dr. Da quing.  "We need his skills  for saving many lives!" Officer Sang nod, "Then lets find him!" Lin Jing took his cellphone and trying to call Yunlan.

    On the other side, Yunlan gave the ring to Shen Wei's middle  finger. "From now were a couple! Your my wife now!" And flipped  Shen Wei  and kiss him hungrily. They were about  to start again when Yunlan heard someone  knocking at the door  and calling his name. "Ah Lan! There's  other people  survive!" Said Shen Wei happily.  Yunlan grumble and want to kill who ever knocking on their door.

    When they wear their clothes, he open the door just to jump on by Da quing.  "Wait.....wait! His mine!" Shout Shen Wei.  Making Da quing  and the others shocked. "Yunlan whose he?!" Ask his friend. "My wife Xiao Wei!" Said Yunlan.