Curiosity Can Be Trouble

Shen Wei  and Yunlan having fun inside their house. Well it's  they're  day off. "Weeeeh!" Yunlan almost capture his lovely prey.

    Well they're   cosplaying the fox and the rabbit. Usually the daring, handsome husband is the hunter fox with a long red tail in it and his lovely, delicious  prey is his wife Shen Wei.  Whose wearing a cute  bunny outfit with a cotton, white tail in it. "Why did we have to do this  Ah Lan?" He whined.

   "Because I can't  be the cute, innocent  bunny who will be devoured by the cunning fox!" While walking toward Shen Wei  almost hovering over him.  Shen Wei  sweat and evade Yunlan's  arms. While running with his tail, who kept making a squeaking sound that  made Yunlan almost laugh. But he can't do it , because he didn't  want to humiliate  his stunning, beautiful  wife. That now agreed that he will put up this act.

    If Yunlan will make him feel good in making love. Yunlan almost have a nose bleed imagining  his peeling the clothes of his prey one by one. Seeing that flawless,  porcelain  skin which he love to touch to feel that soft body underneath him. He forgot his drooling while imagining it making Shen Wei  have a chance to pulled  his shorts down and laugh. "Naughty  bunny! I'm gonna get you for this!" He shout.

    He didn't  notice the knock on the door, as Officer Sang, Da quing  and Lin Jing  saw the scene

    He didn't  notice the knock on the door, as Officer Sang, Da quing  and Lin Jing  saw the scene. "Oh! Hi guys! Remind me to get a lock on the door!" Said Yunlan as he forgot  to pulled up his shorts. Shen Wei  blushed in embarrassment and ran toward their room and lock the door. "Bloody hell! Yunlan pulled up your shorts! Your going to give us nightmares!" Shout Da quing.

    "Ooops!" He pulled up his short. Making the three sweat. "So gentlemen what can I do for the three of you?!" He ask. "Aren't  you gonna change your clothes first?" Ask Lin Jing. "Look! Where having a beautiful, romantic cosplay time of my goddess  when the three of you come along! Spill it out! Do the hospital need me again? Are there patients waiting for me?!!! I want to have my goddess!"

    Officer Sang cough, "No! But there's  been a murder! And corpse is a patient. One of your patient, he was place in a bag chopped,  chooped. Infront of your doorstep at your office. Did you see any suspicious  people or do you have an enemy?" Upon hearing it Shen Wei  ran back with a different  clothes. "Is my husband  endanger! Please officer Sang protect my Ah Lan!" Pleaded Shen Wei.

   "This is nuts! Maybe the killer got confuse! I don't  have any enemy! All the people there love me!" While being confident on what he said. The three suddenly  think, ever since Yunlan came back all the women employee in the hospital, all drolling on him. That made the men despise him and wish him dead. The three sweat.

    Shen Wei  interrupted  them, I'm the last one to close the office!" But suddenly  he remembered  Dr. Ting Yu. "Wait! I remember  a dentist is working late there infront of our office!" That made Officer Sang alert. "Whose that dentist?!" He ask. "Dr. Ting Yu! I know him! His always aloof and didn't  get a secretary! I once joke to him but he only ignored me!" Said Yunlan.

    "Yes! The dentist I remember  him!" Said both Da quing  and Lin Jing. "Thank you for saying this Shen Wei  we will look into that dentist and you two can continue your lovely moment!" As the three left them.

   In an hour officer Sang interview the dentist and he denies the accusation  that he work late that night. "But someone have seen you! The wife of Dr. Zhao. " Said Officer Sang. "You mean that nosy guy!" Dr. Ting Yu said to himself. "Maybe he got confuse? If you don't  have anymore question I have an urgent work! Good day officer!" And went to his office.

    Inside the office, "That nosy guy! I got to get rid of him before he remember  he saw me with a drill." He said to himself.

    The next day Shen Wei  was running to get  some papers in the administration section when he bump into Dr. Ting Yu.  "Sorry!" Said Shen Wei.  Dr. Ting Yu smirk. "It's  too late to say that! Better watch your back if I were you!" As he left.  "Wierd guy? Is he treatning me?" He ask himself and went inside the administration  office.

    When afternoon came, Shen Wei was going to the parking area to get a new shirt for Yunlan in their car. The wind is cold and silent lingers in because all are busy inside the hospital and no one is in the park. While Shen Wei  getting the shirt suddenly  someone hit him at the back making him unconcious.

    As that man is Dr. Ting Yu. "Nosy guy! This is what happened  when your sticking your nose to someone  else business!" As he lift Shen Wei  and put him in a trunk. Unknown to him Shen dropped  Yunlan shirt beside Dr. Ting Yu's parking space. As he drove away into the city toward an abandoned  house.

    He quickly laid Shen Wei  on a dental chair. Meanwhile  officer  Sang reveiwing every detail of the murder patient. His a patient of Dr. Ting Yu  back then. "Wait his a dentist? And Dr. Zhao is a surgeon! How can that be possible?" Suddenly  he review other patients that were missing they  are all patient of the dentist that transferred to Yunlan again.

    "Oh! No! Call the hospital quickly!" Officer Sang came too late Yunlan was panicking there, that his wife just went to the parking lot and never came back. They review the footage at the CCTV and found out one of tapes are missing. The tapes in the parking lot. The guard that station in the CCTV, said Dr. Ting Yu came to discus something when the guard just left for the restroom Dr. Ting Yu was gone when he came back.

    All of them went to the parking lot just to see the car of Dr. Ting Yu is missing and the clothes of Yunlan is there. "Find me the address of Dr. Ting Yu! Shen Wei's life is endangered!" Shout Officer Sang.  But suddenly  Lin Jing got an idea. "Officer Sang I think his not at home but an abandoned house!" All of them look at Lin Jing.