A Steamy Night

Before they gone home Yunlan bought a special treat for Shen Wei  so he might forget  what happened  at the hispital.

    Shen Wei  look puzzle at him when he handed a gift box. "It's  not my birthday?" Yunlan smile, "Well we didn't  have a proper honeymoon because of my schedule so I bought you this!" When Shen Wei  opened it he was shocked  and went red.

    "How can I wear  this! It's  a thin night gown?!" Yunlan suddenly  whispered  to him and it's  edible you see! I have this one too!" As Shen Wei  see it. That's  not fare! Why my clothes is so thin while yours a pajama suite! We should exchange it!" But Yunlan shake his head, "Your the wife here, remember? And I will make you feel good!" While licking his neck. Shen Wei  shudders  and nod.

    But when he wear it, "This clothes fills kinda sticky! And I feel bear here like I don't  have any clothes. When he emerge outside Yunlan was waiting for him on the bed. As he saw Shen Wei  he can't  help to whistle and stand up.  Only to be  seen by  Shen Wei,  wearing a pajama pants only. His tan,lean, muscular shines in the moon light. While Shen Wei's  body is so bare to see by that thin clothes.

    His prize went up seeing how beautiful,pale, lean and flawless is Shen Wei  body is . Shen Wei  blushed noticing Yunlan hungry gaze at him and his prize is rising up. Well the pajama pants is  also very thin and you can see anything underneath it.

    Shen Wei  notice the room is dark and only candles  were lit up, he never notice his walking slowly toward his husband. Who suddenly pulled him to his embrace  and sit on the lap. "Beautiful!" He murmured unto his ears and gave him the wine to drink. Shen Wei  gulp down the wine, while feeling something poking underneath  his butt.

   Yunlan on the other hand drink the wine in his glass and started kissing Shen Wei's pale neck. Shen Wei  moan , "Ah....Lan  wait I'm not finish with the wine." But suddenly  he dropped  the glass as he felt Yunlan's  hand is playing with his nipples while the other one went under neath his nightgown stroking his prize.

    He felt sensation run on his body and lean to Yunlan's  touch. While Yunlan kept doing it, he teared a piece of the night gown eating. "Mmmmph....delicious  like you!" He whispered  to his ears.  While nibbling on his neck again. "Ah....Lan! Stop teasing!" He suddenly  rubbed  his butt to Yunlan's  prize, making Yunlan growl and can't  take it anymore.

    He teared Shen Wei's  night gown with one swift and put an amount of lubrican on his aching prize

    He teared Shen Wei's  night gown with one swift and put an amount of lubrican on his aching prize. He teared his pajama. Freeing his harden prize as he position Shen Wei  to sit infront  of him and thrusted it with one blow. Shen Wei  scream and moan his name while Yunlan made him ride onto him. As he suck and lick Shen Wei  nipples making his body arched  for more. "Xiao Wei!!!" He scream and burst inside of him.

    Within an hour he position him on the back and kept rocking his body unto him while stroking his prize. "Ah....Lan..." He moan and burst on his hand while Yunlan followed as a few thrust more. Shen Wei  thought that its over but Yunlan flipped  him again. This time they're  facing each other.

    And pounce inside of him making  Shen Wei  scream but was muffled by Yunlan lips as he devoured him whole while rocking his body underneath him. "More!" He cried. Yunlan phase becoming  faster as he spilled inside of him again and again. Shen Wei  claw to Yunlan shoulder and wrapped  his legs unto his waist.

    Suddenly  Yunlan scream that he love Shen Wei. And burst inside of him. When morning comes Shen Wei  almost can't  move as his body ache and  Yunlan still attached to him. "Ah....Lan!" He tried to wake him up. But the latter instead hugged  him tightly thrusting to Shen Wei  deep making him moan.

 But the latter instead hugged  him tightly thrusting to Shen Wei  deep making him moan

     That made Yunlan wake up feeling flustered and soft  body underneath  him. He smile as he saw Shen Wei  squirming to get out. But he didn't  let him. With one final thrust both scream their name as he spilled  inside of him.

    When he pulled himself off. Shen Wei  hit him lightly on the chest. "You brute! You devoured me whole until morning!" And hide his blushing face to Yunlan's broad shoulder. "Your so delicious  how can I resist!" When suddenly  his phone ring.

    He fake a cough that he can't  get to the hospital because his not feeling good

    He fake a cough that he can't  get to the hospital because his not feeling good. "Why did you do that?!" Shen Wei  look confuse. "Because I'm gonna take care of my loving wife today!" He wink at him. "Well I can take care of myself!" But as he tried to sit up his body ache everywhere and have no choice but to laid back.

    Yunlan chuckled and his the one to sit and stretch  his tan, muscular lean body. Making Shen Wei  droll in it. Well Yunlan notice it and scoop his wife whose protesting and walk to the bathroom so both take a shower. Shen Wei  moan as Yunlan touched  his already  flustered body while soaping him up and shampooing  his hair as he sit at the bathtub.

    Yunlan can't  stop stroking his prize until he burst on his hand. Yunlan suddenly  joined in the warm water and made Shen sit on his lap and lean on his chest while rubbing Shen Wei's shoulder to make him relax. Shen Wei  never felt so happy and secured in his life as he have the man if his dream. Pampering him up and always at his side.

    He wished  this happiness would last. They never know a plane landed on their airport and as the ladder descended a beautiful lady appeared with sunglasses  and stood beside him a man. "It's  great to be back! Yunlan! I coming back for you!" She said to herself  and took off the sunglasses to reveal it was Zhu Hong.