A Stary Night With You

Shen Wei  was blushing furiously as Yunlan lift him up and carried toward the car. "Look you don't  have to that?" He said.

   But Yunlan reply him with a kiss, "I'm  serious! Where really going on a date!" They went on the middle of the forest at a cave. "Ah Lan! It's  pretty dark here!" Shen Wei  hold his hand tightly.

   "My wifey is so cute!" And kiss his head, "Don't  worry your strong husband is here! Nothing is gonna harm us until I'm here!" And demonstrate that he gonna kick anyone who harm his wife. Making Shen Wei  giggle while Yunlan take the opportunity  to stole a kiss on  him. "Ah Lan!" He frown.

   "All right! All right I'm just joking I want you to see this!" As they came to the end of the cave the blue rocks brightly shine making it feel they are at the center of sky. And beside it is a small waterfalls  and a river. Shen Wei  was speechless.

    "You are the only one I brought here no one else!" Said Yunlan and hugged  Shen Wei.  "This is my hidding place when I'm thinking! Or bringing my special someone  and that is you!" He wink at him. "It's  beautiful! Ah Lan! It's  like all the stars shine for us!" And ran near the river to test the water.

    "It's  cold!" But he didn't  anticipate Yunlan had took off his clothes and dived in the water

    "It's  cold!" But he didn't  anticipate Yunlan had took off his clothes and dived in the water. "Ah Lan!!!" Shen Wei  scream. He got panick as Yunlan didn't  emerge in the water. He kept on screaming Yunlan's  name.

    Suddenly  Yunlan emerge and pulled Shen Wei in the river. Shen Wei  was surprise when suddenly  Yunlan kissed  him passionately  in the water as both bolt up in the water. Shen Wei  was furious because he got wet and hit Yunlan lightly on the chest. "I hate you! Ah Lan!" But Yunlan laugh and hugged  Shen Wei. Shen Wei shoved him at the water and swim back angrily Yunlan followed him.

    At the shore Shen Wei  was about to shout to Yunlan in anger but he suddenly stop seeing his husband is only wearing his briefs. Shen Wei  swallowed  hard looking at  his husband muscular, lean, tan body and his mischievous  smile. "I believed  you swallowed  your  words? And can't  talk!" He smirk.

   "That's  not....true!" He almost stuttered.  Suddenly  Yunlan pulled him to his embrace.  "Well I could say I caught a beautiful  water nymph! And his name is Mr. Zhao Wei!" And wiggle his brow making Shen Wei  blushed  as he felt his body heat up. Feeling the hard prize grazing his.

     "Can I kiss my goddess?" He ask while licking Shen Wei  soft and pink lips. Shen Wei  felt he was hypnotized  by his adonis and nod in response. Yunlan didn't  waste any time and kiss his trembling lips. For it's  getting cold because of his drenched clothes.

    Yunlan peeled his wet clothes one by one. While Shen Wei  replied to his warm lips. As he want to entwined  their tongue while feeling that hot body of his. Shen Wei  never knew he was laid to a big rock while Yunlan position him and thrusted onto him.

    He started giving him heated kisses on the neck toward his bare body while thrusting to him more. Shen Wei  felt dizzy with desire as Yunlan kept hitting his soft spot. His body arched  like a bow as Yunlan kept rocking his body unto him, he scream for more as both burst  at each other.

    "You naughty husband  of mine you really want to drench my clothes!" As he moan Yunlan's  name. "Yes! My beautiful  nymph because I want only you!" And hit that soft spot again and again until he spilled  his seeds again.

    In a little  while both sit near a fireplace  while they wait for Shen Wei's clothes to dry. Yunlan pulled Shen Wei  to his embrace and covered themselves with his coat. "That's  more comfortable!" Said Shen Wei. Leaning to his husband warm embrace and that masculine scent making him feel safe in his arms.

    "Ah Lan! No matter what happened you won't  leave my side as I won't leave you  too!" While Shen Wei  caressing his bare body and kiss it. That made Yunlan chuckled, "As I have told you if you leave me my heart would die! And beside I will follow you!" He kiss his head while  his  hand running his fingers on Shen Wei's  wet and dark hair. As the other holding Shen Wei  tightly in his arms.

    Shen Wei  cutely  yawn a little  because of Yunlan's  hand caressing his hair making Shen Wei  slowly fell asleep in arms. "Xiao Wei! I will never let you go!" He whispered  to himself.

    But they never knew what awaits them near their house. "Lyn! Are you sure will wait here? I think they're  not coming home!" Said Dr. Zhuiji. "Shut up! They will come!" She shout.  "And I'm gonna be ready to put this knife in that man's  heart for taking Yunlan away from me!" She mumble to herself. Dr. Zhuiji thought Lyn is just gonna talk to Shen Wei only as they waited in his car.

    Yunlan on the other hand let Shen Wei  wear back his clothes, but he shivered because  is still wet

    Yunlan on the other hand let Shen Wei  wear back his clothes, but he shivered because  is still wet. Yunlan take off his jacket and gave it to Shen Wei.  "Thanks!" As he smiled. "Anything for you my goddess!" And kissed Shen Wei  making him blushed.

    "Stop calling me that! Your kids patients thought I'm a water nymph or an angel!" He whined.  "But you are! My lovely wife! You are! You save me in going insane  from that island. Without  you! I 'll still be lonely and waiting for nothing  in that island! At least now my waiting is paid off! I caught a beautiful  wife! And that is you!" That made Shen Wei  pulled him for a kiss.

     "I didn't  know the man that had save me will be so romantic!" And hugged  Yunlan tightly.  As they ride the car and drove away. Feeling secure for one another. They didn't  know what awaits them  in their home.