Sweet Reconciliation

In the middle of the night, Shen Wei  can't  sleep with happiness. His ace of card still works.

     He toppled  the imitation  of Zhu Hong and still he hold the man of his dream. Or so you say his still crazy in love with him. He look at the mirror to see what Yunlan see at him. Beautiful face, gorgeous body, flawless, pale skin, that pink soft lips and those deep,black eyes that can mesmerize  his handsome husband.

    He can't  help to admired his looks but suddenly  he heard his husband whined  in his sleep feeling an empty space near his bed. He hurriedly  put back his robe to hide his nakedness. As he face his husband who smirk and pat beside his space. "Why are taking so long in the bathroom?" He ask innocently and yawn.

    "Nothing just admiring the things you like about me?" He look at him seductively

    "Nothing just admiring the things you like about me?" He look at him seductively.  "Really?" He chuckled. "Yes...." He suddenly  take off his robe making Yunlan droll in looking how beautiful  Shen Wei  is. Shen Wei  became confident as he saw his husband look. Lust and desire written  all over his face.

    Eventhough  his talking Yunlan is not listening  and just looking at his bare body and nodding  every word he said.
But when he got near him, Yunlan suddenly  grabbed  him and pinned him on the bed. "You never know what you ask for it!" As he lick and kiss those soft lips while his heated body pressed  to Shen Wei's bare one.

    Shen Wei  can't  help to smile in those lips that devouring his

    Shen Wei  can't  help to smile in those lips that devouring his. He still hold Yunlan's  heart and will always cage him with desire and love. He can't  help to scream for more as Yunlan thrusted  his body unto his while licking and sucking his nipples. He burst on his body with excitement  as Yunlan lick it with his tongue making Shen Wei  shivered  in desired for him more. Yunlan growl and bite him on the neck and collarbone.

    As he graze those erected, pink nipples by his perfect teeth. Shen Wei squirm underneath  him as he pounce at him. He scream his name and spilled inside of him filling with his seeds. While Shen Wei  moaning for more.

    Next day even Lyn or Ye Sha nagging Yunlan with attention. Yunlan ignored them with a smile for tonight his beautiful  wife will welcome him. Not only with warm food but his hot and sexy body. Yunlan can't  stop his smiling like a fool making Da quing  and his friends sweat. For all his discussion  is his beautiful,  hot wife Shen Wei.