Going Back

While Shen Wei  and Yunlan laid on the bed. "Ah Lan! I was thinking...." Yunlan suddenly  turned  his back on Shen Wei.

   "No!" And close his eyes. "But Ah Lan! I just want to see my family....." He was suddenly cut off. "And Chu! Do you want to see him!" As Yunlan turned  around. "No.....no....not him but my family! I just want to know if they're  okay?!"

    Yunlan suddenly  sit up, "What if! We go back and see your family? Then what else?" Shen Wei  suddenly  took his hand, "Then I will introduce you to my family and......" Yunlan cut him off, "Marry you! I want to marry you Xiao Wei!" That made Shen Wei  a little  bit shocked  and happy.

    "Really! This is so sudden! Are you sure!" Almost a tear drop roll in his eyes. "Yes! I'm determine  to not loose my wife! And that's  you Xiao Wei!" Shen Wei  hugged  him tightly. "Then it's  settle  were going back to the city!" Said Yunlan.

    In a minute or two, they came back to the city with officer Sang and the others just to find the biggest  city in the whole region is gone. Pebbles are rubless are only seen and people who lost hope.

    The city is in chaos, all the doctors and nurses running here and there. Dr. Zhao is that you?!" Said one of doctors.
"Wow! Ye Sha! Your big now and now a doctor! Last time I saw you, your an intern who didn't  want to see blood!" He suddenly  jump unto him and cried, "I knew you will come back!" That made Shen Wei  arch his brow and cough.

    When they break the hug, "Ye Sha! I almost forgot this is my wife Shen Wei!" Ye Sha smile fade, "I thought it was jiejie Hong?" Yunlan laugh, "Yeah but she never came back and the sea gave me Shen Wei!" Shen Wei  tried to smile to her as well Ye Sha. "It's  a long story! But Shen Wei  is my wife!" And showed her the ring. "Any way! I'm gonna tell later on to you! But he need to see his family! So excuse us!" As they left with officer Sang.

    Shen Wei  was shocked that they went to Chu's house instead. First he can't  step forward in which Yunlan notice. Then a young man appeared with a huge guy. "Chang Cheng!" Shen Wei's  cousin came running toward them with Chu on his back.

 "Chang Cheng!" Shen Wei's  cousin came running toward them with Chu on his back

    "Ge! Your alive!" Said Guo who hold his cousin tightly. Suddenly  he notice a ring on his finger. "Your married?! To whom?!" Shen Wei  ask. "To Chu! Your best friend! Isn't  it wonderful!" That shocked  Shen Wei  as well as Yunlan. As both know his straight.

    Without any warning Shen Wei  punched  Chu. Everyone was shocked  a big guy fall down by a punched of a small guy. "Ge! Why did you do that to my husband!" He shout in anger. "Your husband knows why!" As he ran back to Yunlan while crying. Chu was shocked to say anything while Guo look at his husband in confuse.

    "I don't  want to be here Ah Lan!" And cried on his shoulder. Yunlan understand and went back to the police car to go to his home.

    Luckily his house is still intact but when they enter the house it's  full of Zhu Hong pictures.  She is beautiful Ah Lan." With a hint of jealousy.  "Not as beautiful  as you!" Yunlan kiss him and flipped  back Zhu Hong picture.

    "Don't  cry anymore! I know what you are feeling? Forget about that Chu guy and concentrate now to your future! Our future together! Tomorrow  we will redecorate  our house and take off all Zhu Hong's  picture with you! And place our picture!" That made Shen Wei  smile and kiss Yunlan.

    "Oho! My wife is cute when smiling!" Shen Wei  pout, " Just cute?" He ask while clinging  to his neck, "Okay! What if I say hot and beautiful! I'm going crazy for him everyday! Crazy that I don't  want to let him go ever!" He suddenly  capture his lips and lift him up toward his bed.

    Both laugh when they dive into the bed with dust. "You didn't  check the bed sheet! Look at us now full of dust!" Said Shen Wei.  "Then maybe we could take a bath?" While Yunlan undressing Shen Wei. Shen Wei  pushed  him off the bed and ran toward the bathroom. "Oh! You really done it Xiao Wei!" As he ran after him.

   In an hour you will hear moaning and screaming at the bathroom. Yunlan kept kissing and thrusting unto Shen Wei.  "Ah....Lan! More....more!!!" He hold him tightly and bit him on the neck and shoulder. "Xiao .....Wei!!! I'm coming!!!" And burst inside of him. Shen Wei  follows in a minute. Yunlan flipped  him again and rock his body unto him making him moan loudly as he spilled  unto him.

   In an hour as they finished,  both clean the house. Even Shen Wei  is exhausted he happily help Yunlan to clean the house. The latter on the other hand tried to made Shen Wei  rest for a while, "I don't  want my wife to get exhausted! We still have part two to do in the evening!" And wink. That made Shen Wei  blushed  and throw a pillow to Yunlan who easily  evade it.

   He suddenly  pounce on Shen Wei  and laid him to bed, that dark deep, black eyes mesmerized  Yunlan. "Your so beautiful  Xiao Wei! Tonight I want you to come to me somewhere!" And passionately  kiss him. "Where are we going?!" He ask. "It's  a surprise  you would love it! And more!" While kissing his hand.

   Shen Wei  can't  help to cry making Yunlan worried,  "What's  the matter?!" He ask

   Shen Wei  can't  help to cry making Yunlan worried,  "What's  the matter?!" He ask. "I'm just scared Ah Lan that this is just a good dream! And when I wake up your not at my side!" He suddenly  hugged  him tight. "Don't  worry tonight I'll be all yours!" That made Shen Wei  smile as he pulled him for a steamy kiss and made love to him that  day again.