Trying To Get Mad

"Chu! Whose that guy!" As Yunlan unconciously  bit his nails. Remembering  Shen Wei  moan his name.

    "I thought your straight Shen Wei! But whose that name you moan?! Who is Chu to you!" Yunlan felt angry and throw  everything  on the floor. As he phase here and there. When suddenly  Shen Wei  emerge from the bathroom looking so sexy and beautiful.

    "Oh! My god! He only covered  his half body! Take that off!" He said to himself

    "Oh! My god! He only covered  his half body! Take that off!" He said to himself. Suddenly  he slapped  himself  as he realize what he have said. "Yunlan you are angry! Remember! Remember! That Chu guy!" But as Shen Wei  hugged  Yunlan.

    His angered fade away, smelling that sweet scent of Shen Wei. Shen Wei  started kissing him making Yunlan replied back. "Why....why....your so beautiful! How can I get angry at you!" Yunlan whined.  Shen Wei  was a bit shocked.

    "Why must you get angry with me?" Doing his doe eyes on him. "Chu? Whose that Chu guy you murmur  in your sleep? Am I not enough?" He whispered in his ears while nibbling it. That shocked  Shen Wei. And can't  react that made Yunlan have a chance to take off his towel underneath.  Making him bear naked to Yunlan's  hungry eyes.

   Yunlan lick his lips, making Shen Wei  shiver seeing his husband his lust and desired for him. "I don't  care whose that guy is! At least your mine!" And swoopes  Shen Wei  up and laid him at his back, "Beautiful! Every inch of you is perfect!" Said Yunlan that made Shen Wei  blushed.

     Suddenly  without warning Yunlan position him up and thrusted his hard prize upon him. Shen Wei  scream a little  while Yunlan rocking his body unto him. "Xiao.....Wei.....Xiao.....Wei.....forget about that guy and love only me!" As he thrusted deep making Shen Wei  moan for more. "Aaaah.....Lan!" And gripped  the head board.

    The bed squeeking loudly as Yunlan thrusted to him, hitting  that soft spot again and again. Making Shen Wei  scream in yes. Within a minute Yunlan burst inside of him while Shen Wei  follows. He flipped  again Shen Wei  and made him sit akwardly facing him as he thrusted to him again and again.

    Shen Wei  can't  help to kiss his lover to assure him that he owns him now.  While his body uncontrollably  ridding to Yunlan demand. "I never felt this good in my entire life!" Shen Wei  said to Yunlan. "So this Chu guy never touch you?" He ask. "No! He was my friend! Finding out I like him.....he shun me away because his straight! And I saw how disgust it in finding out! So you don't  need to get jealous  of him!" As he ride him more.

     "Your the only one who accepts me for who  I am!" And gaze at Yunlan hungrily.  "His a fool for not accepting  you! While I will have  you always! Your a precious  gem for me! And I won't  share you to anyone! Remember  that! You now hold my heart!" Yunlan bare all his feelings toward Shen  Wei.

    Whose now burst into crying, "I too love you Ah Lan! So promise me you won't  leave me like my family and friends!" Yunlan pull him to a kiss and wipe his tears, "Never! Never in my wildest  dream to let you go! I am chained forever to you!" Both spilled at each while gazing at each other eyes.

    The next morning  Da quing  and the others came again, "This time he will come! I assure of it!" Said Officer Sang.

    When they knocked  on the door, a sleepy Yunlan welcome  them. "Can't  you all get in your brains I'm not coming back!" Suddenly  officer Sang gave Yunlan a files about the family of Shen Wei.  "They're  trying to find him Mr. Zhao. Your little  wife still have a family to come back too and a friend whose try to find him. His name is Chu
Shu Zhi!" That made Yunlan widen his eyes and  pushed  them out. "I told you to get out!' And slammed  the door.

    "What's  going on?" Shen Wei  half awake looking so damn sexy in Yunlan's  over  size t-shirt only. His pale shoulder and smooth legs revealing to Yunlan too much. He can't  let his wife go back to the arms he love, he will loose him. Shen Wei  notice the file in Yunlan's  hand. While Yunlan face became pale as his hand gripping  the file is shaking.

    He took the file without his notice. "No! Don't  read that!" Plead Yunlan but it's  too late. Shen Wei  read it and almost lost his balance as he cried in happiness knowing he still have a family to come back too. And his friend Chu is waiting for him at the other side.

     But his smile fade seeing his lover worried face. "Are you gonna leave me like her! Like Zhu Hong!"  Shen Wei  hugged  his lover shivering body. "You won't  leave me right?!" Ask Yunlan. "No! I won't! Your my heart! If I will leave you I'll die!" That made Yunlan embrace him back and cried. He buried his face on his neck. "How can I leave a hot guy like you, many women might take you away from me!" That made Yunlan chuckled.

    And look at his dark, beautiful  eyes. "Am I hotter than Chu?" He ask. "Don't  compare yourself from him! Your not just hot but damn sexy and handsome! If I only first met you I won't  even take a glance on Chu! So forget about him! I have a hot candy guy here I won't  exchange you for anything!" And dropped  the files.

    While taking off his shirt, making Yunlan worries fade. "I'm all yours!" Said Shen Wei  seductively.  Yunlan suddenly  scooped  him up and put him back to bed. As Yunlan take off his clothes and make love to him that day.

    Eventhough  they're  making love, Shen Wei's  mind is wondering off and wanted to see his family badly even his friend Chu. Who broken his heart. Yunlan notice it and think as well if he will come back to the city to test Shen Wei's  love for him.

    While outside not far from Yunlan's  house officer Sang and the others made a camp to wait on what will be the answer of Yunlan. "He will come I know it!" Said officer Sang to Da quing.