A Tragic Event

When Yunlan and Shen Wei  came back to the house it was pretty dark. "Shen Wei!!!" Some one scream.

    Making both Shen Wei  and Yunlan turned  just to see Lyn pull a knife and about to struck  it to Yunlan instead. When the moon beams its  light Lyn saw in horror what she has done. She pierce a knife to the wrong guy and that is Yunlan. Luckily Yunlan blocked  it with his arm.

    Lyn on the other hand was shocked to do anything

    Lyn on the other hand was shocked to do anything. Dr. Zhuiji came and drove his car fast toward Shen Wei. Yunlan saw it and shoved Shen Wei but he was hit by the car. As he fall and roll on the ground. "No.....no!!! Ah Lan!" Shout Shen Wei  as he ran and  embrace Yunlan. While crying  he saw blood on his hands it came from Yunlan's  head. "Ah Lan! Wake up! Ah Lan! Help! Help us!" He scream.

     Dr. Zhuiji pulled Lyn who is shocked where she's  standing and speed away. Shen Wei  took his cellphone and called Da quing  for help.  In a moment  ambulance came. Dr. Da quing  and officer Sang came to the scene.

    While the paramedics took Yunlan to the ambulance to be taken to the  hospital. "What happened?" Ask officer Sang. "That crazy woman tried to kill me! But she accidentally  struck Ah Lan with a knife in his arm! Then a car came and hit Ah Lan! He will survive! Right!" And look at Da quing. Da quing tried to comfort him and brought him to the hospital in the ambulance with Yunlan. Officer Sang on the other hand alerted his team to find the crazy woman.

    Meanwhile,  "I didn't  mean too! That knife is intended to kill Shen Wei  not Yunlan!" She cried. "Whatta hell! I thought your gonna talk to him only!" Said Dr. Zhuiji. "But you hit Yunlan why! You killed him!"" She cried. "It was an accident! I panicked!" While they were speeding to a road,  they never  seen it coming a big truck heading their way. And crashed  toward them. Lyn and Dr. Zhuiji have no time to scream as they died on that spot.

    In the hospital, Yunlan is sent to the ER for operation. Shen Wei  looking pale and worried written all over his face.  "I don't  want to loose him!" He said to Dr. Da quing  and officer Sang.
Then officer Sang suddenly  got a report that's  the vehicle  that Lyn and Dr. Zhuiji was hit by a truck and both die on that spot.

    Officer Sang decide he will wait until Yunlan being okay at the operating room before telling the news to Shen Wei. 

    It's  been hours as Dr. Lin Jing came, "Yunlan will be fine! But his legs...." Shen Wei  went paler than before, "What do you mean?!" Shen Wei quickly came to the room to see his Yunlan sleeping peacefully  with a dextrous and a heart beat monitor . "Ah Lan!" He hold his hand. "Your safe!" And cried.

     The next day Shen Wei went outside for a while  to buy breakfast when he heard to Da quing  that Yunlan woke up. Shen Wei  came running happily just to see Yunlan is throwing everything to Lin Jing and to the nurses. "Why do you mean I can't  walk!" He shout and tried to feel his legs but nothing.

    He tried punching  it but Lin Jing and the other tried to stop him. Shen Wei  ran quickly at his side. "Ah Lan!" That made Yunlan stop what his doing. "My godess  come here! Tell me they're  lying and I can walk again!" He shout.
Shen Wei  hold him tightly in his arms and cried.

    "Ah Lan! No matter what happen I'm here for you! I will never leave you!" That made Yunlan cried and hugged  Shen Wei  tightly.  "We will face this challenge  together!"

    It's  been days, months and  so Yunlan didn't leave his bed and didn't  want to eat. His happy face became gloomy. The cheerful Yunlan once Shen Wei  known was gone. Shen Wei  getting worried and begged his Ah Lan to eat. But Yunlan only turned  his back looking outside the window. Still Shen Wei  wipe his face and body to clean. He also talk about their friends that's  worried about him, but Yunlan still stay silent like a corpse.

    His friends visited him. Da quing  trying to talk to him on what happened  and told him that Lyn and Dr. Zhuji died when a big truck hit him. "They're  lucky! I should have too! If I can never walk anymore!"  He cried. Da quing  got  angry, "Don't  say that! What about your water nymph! Are you just gonna leave him like Zhu Hong!" Da quing  shouted angrily.

    "Pull yourself  together! If not for you! Then do it for your wife! Wei! His always at your  side! Don't  let your goddess down! His waiting  for you! Are you just gonna drown like Zhu Hong! Fight for him Yunlan! Just like in the island! Don't let Shen Wei cried!" But Yunlan turned his back at him as well.

    In a few days and so an unwanted guest came. Shen Wei  was shocked in seeing him, Chu. "What  are you doing here?!" Shen Wei  angrily said. "You look like a mess!" Chu said.

    In the room Yunlan heard Shen Wei  is shouting at someone. And that someone is Chu. "Is he forcing my wife on him?!" Jealousy  suddenly  erupted on him. "No!!!" And sit up. Suddenly  plates crashes. "No his harming my goddess!" Yunlan got worried and tried to reach his wheelchair.

    But he fall on the floor, "Damn this legs! Xiao Wei!!! I'm coming!!!" And crawled toward the wheel cheer and tried to sit on it. Pain he felt trying to sit on the wheel chair but he must rescue his goddess.  When he finally sit up, he heard he shouted his name making Yunlan hurriedly  roll the wheels of his wheel chair. "Xiao Wei! Please hold on I'm comming!"

    He drive his wheelchair  fast as he saw they're  not in the dinning room. But many broken plates scattered.  So he drive in the living room just to see a heart breaking scene that he could  never  imagine. Chu is on the couch while Shen Wei is hovering over him and kissing him.