Misunderstanding

Shen Wei  thought everything went back to normal. While he went to the grocery  to buy food he met an angry Guo.

   "Guo goodmorning!" And smiled but Guo suddenly  slapped  his face. "Ge! I thought your over with Chu and have a handsome and good husband! Why are you taking away Chu from me!" He shout. Making passerby look at at them.
Shen Wei  tried to relax him a bit.

   But that made Guo got angrier  than ever. "It's  only an accidental  kiss no more! I promise to my husband I won't  see Chu again! Beleive  me Guo!" He tried to calmed his cousin. "Then why he want a divorce!" That made Shen Wei  widen his eyes. "What?!!!"

    Guo gaze at him angrily, "Yes! He want a divorce  because of you!!!" As Guo left. Shen Wei  was shocked to move. As he went home.

    That time  Da quing  and Lin Jing checking up Yunlan in the living room, as Shen Wei  went straight to the kitchen and didn't  notice them. Both look at each other while Yunlan felt something  wrong and wheeled his wheelchair toward the kitchen. Shen Wei  was crying.

    He didn't  ment this thing to happen when he was startled  when Yunlan embrace him from behind. "Why your crying again! It breaks my heart when your sad!" Yunlan looking at him like a lost puppy. Begging for his master attention. 

    Shen Wei  didn't  want Yunlan to hear Chu's name again for he might get angrier again

    Shen Wei  didn't  want Yunlan to hear Chu's name again for he might get angrier again. But his other mind said don't  lie to him again he might get angrier than before. So he told him what happened  to his cousin Guo and can't  look to Yunlan. "I know it's  my fault this happened. "

    Shen Wei  got afraid when Yunlan became silent for a while

    Shen Wei  got afraid when Yunlan became silent for a while. But he suddenly  pulled him to his embrace. Making Shen Wei  cried on his shoulder. "This time it's  not your fault! Chu made that decision on his own! Just don't  get temp to come back to him?" While  Yunlan rubbing his back to calmed  his wife.

   "No....no! I won't  make that same mistake! I love you Ah Lan! Only you!" And hold Yunlan tightly. Da quing  and Lin Jing smile seeing the couples have agree to be together  again.

    That night Shen Wei  can't  sleep feeling guilty on what he had done. Yunlan snuggle to his hold, "It's  not your fault! Trust me!" Said Yunlan. He enveloped  him to his embrace. "Did you know Da quing  said I can walk in a few days without my wheelchair  or cane!" As Yunlan diverted Shen Wei's mind.

    Making Shen Wei  sit up, "Really? That's  great!" And caressed  Yunlan face. "I can't  wait to see you walk again! If that happen will go to that place  where we have our date!" Yunlan suddenly  hovered him. "You just want to see my hot and sexy body!" While Yunlan wiggle his brow.

    Shen Wei  giggle, "Oh! Really? Maybe the other way around you drenched  my clothes just to see me naked

    Shen Wei  giggle, "Oh! Really? Maybe the other way around you drenched  my clothes just to see me naked." That made Yunlan growl and pounced on Shen Wei. 

    Next morning Shen Wei  accompanied Yunlan to the hospital to check his legs. While waiting outside he saw  Chu with a woman, out of curiosity  he followed him in a room. His eyes almost pop up seeing Chu is making love to a woman. Non other than Ye Sha. "Did you told him you wanted a divorce! And Shen Wei  the reason!" While holding Chu tightly into her arms.

    "I don't  understand  why Shen Wei! His my friend?" Suddenly  Ye Sha sushed him up with her finger. "I'm a bit mad at him for taking Yunlan ge from my jiejie Hong!" As Chu thrusted to her. "But she's  dead! Or your the one who wants  him!" Suddenly  Chu pulled himself out making Ye Sha yelp in surprise.  "Honey! That's  not true! All I want is you! I just want him to teach him a lesson in kissing you! By messing up their relationship!" That made Chu quite mad, "I'm sorry but I'm out of this deal.

    But he was shocked seeing Shen Wei  with an angry face. "You made my cousin Guo hate me!" Ye Sha laugh,  "So your here! That's  to teach you not to kiss Chu!" She shout. "It's  an accident you know that Chu or....did you intended it?" Said Shen Wei.  Chu can't  look at him.

    "So you did it! Why?!!!" He ask. "I was quite mad seeing you with another man! I don't  know! But forgive me!" He hold Shen Wei's  arm. "Let go of me! I don't  want to see you again! And I will tell Guo!" Suddenly  he was hit by Ye Sha by a vase on his head. Shen Wei  fell dizzy and fall on the floor.

    "Why did you do that?!" Shout Chu. "Get him out of here or better yet dump his body in the sea! We don't  want anyone to see him. Let's  see if Yunlan ge will forgive  him for leaving him for you!" Chu widen his eyes, "What?! You really want to kill me!" Ye Sha pushed  him to carry Shen Wei.  "Hurry up before someone  see us!"

    They didn't  notice while they're  escaping with Shen Wei  Lin Jing saw them he followed them and called Da quing  on what he see.

    Yunlan on the other hand was finding Shen Wei  when Da quing  came, "Yunlan! Shen Wei  been kidnapped  by Chu and Ye Sha!" That made Yunlan widen his eyes. "Lin Jing is following them and I called officer Sang as well!" As they ride in the car and speed away to the port.

    In an hour Shen Wei  tried  to wake up only to see himself tied up inside the car. "Where?! Chu!" He tried to sit up but shoved by Ye Sha. "Don't  worry Shen Wei! You will see my Jijie Zhu Hong as well!" She laugh. "Ye Sha this isn't  feel right! I can't  kill my friend!" Said Chu.

    "And what do you want to be tied with little  Guo! I say thrown him to the sea, so you can divorce Guo and marry me!" She kissed  Chu.  They didn't  notice another car was following them.