1. Good morning.

Trishna woke up with sever pain in her stomach and head. Her whole body shaking like she has fever. She opened her eyes but the image in front of her is blurry. The pain is almost unbearable.
' Exactly , what I eat last night that it is paining so much ? God save me....can't die so soon. ' she thought. She is supposed to get ' best singer award ' today ...how the hell she got sick ? ' she thought while trying to find her phone to call someone for help.But she didn't get her phone.

'My body is in fire , every inch is paining like anything as if I got hit by a truck. My throat is dry like a wood and like a sharp pin pinching my throat and the throbbing pain in my neck is unbearable. why my body is paining like anything? what happened with me? I am so confused. why can't I recall anything  why my head is hurting so much? . ' she sat holding her head for a long time than only she realized its not her room. The room is bright , her bed is so soft and the texture is so smooth not like the bedsheets she uses which has rough texture .

' Something is wrong

' Something is wrong....this is not my body ' she thought and  suddenly , a wave of emotions hit her and like a movie she saw the memories of the original owner of the body . " Than she realized she entered into a novel called ' second wife of the famous doctor is little cute ' in that story the male lead Sankalpa Chaudhary stays with his wife and only daughter Purvi in Kolkata. He is a famous heart surgeon and well know person in Kolkata. She Trishna chaudhary ( She even liked the novel cause her name matched with the ex wife of the main lead) is class 12 fail and currently his soon to be ex - wife ....he married her because of his family pressure. Since their grandparents fixed the marriage they didn't had the chance to speak against against it. And ended up staying together.

The original owner of the body was in love with someone else but for arrange marriage her heart broke . She never loved the main lead ( let's call him ML ) , she demanded separate house since she was not habituated to live with such big family ( ML lives in joint family ) and demanded personal space. They never slept together , just once when they both were drugged by their family they did it and therefore came their daughter. But the original owner never liked her daughter and always chased her dream man who is owner of a multinational company .

Sankalpa is shown a person who is very calm and understanding and tolerated her for long time for the shake of his daughter. In hospital he meets with another doctor Nia Sen ( Female lead = FL)and together they gradually grew feeling for each other. Soon ML who lost his patience divorced Trishna and took his daughter with him.  And she meet with a tragic end. When she went inside Kabir sen's house she saw him making out with another woman and that broke her heart. She confronted him but he just mocked her and threw her out of the house . That day out of grief she committed suicide  . " 

She loved reading books but never thought she will get into one. While reading even she felt bad for the main lead who had to suffer with such a wife and was happy when he married Nia but now its totally different case. From Trishna's point of view she is not wrong. She was young when she got married, for money her family didn't think about her education and got her married with Sankalpa while she was in love with someone else.  And even the person she loved made fun of her and married in rich family. Of course it was heartbreaking but its her now and she will live her life to its fullest. She will not repeat the mistakes of original owner and will definitely not die soon.

Real Trishna who is from orphanage suddenly got an instant daughter and a husband that made her little happy. Fortunately she is not very late. Before October the original owner was suffering from fever and almost died and it seems like Trishna came in the novel during that time. The pain numbed down and slowly slowly faded away. Trishna got down and using the memory of original owner went inside the bathroom. In the mirror she looked at her image and became happy. Her face is clean and smooth with no pours , her eyes are deep drown , she has long hairs reaching her waist , red lips and her skin is very good. She is not fat like her earlier life , must say this body is very good and well maintained.

She washed her body and than wore a blue sari . she liked the story because it was written in bengali setting and that made her more curious about the story. But the original owner never wore sari so she had to find for a long time than found a blue sari ,
which made her skin appear more delicate , she tied her hairs in a bun and put light makeup on but with that only her face glowed like sun. She put sindur and wore her mangalsutra ( signs of married woman ) .

Based on her memory Sankalpa went hospital and her daughter is in her room

Based on her memory Sankalpa went hospital and her daughter is in her room. She came down the stairs and went inside her daughters room and saw a little girl playing with a Barbie doll , wearing a blue dress looking like a doll. Her heart melted ' how can a mother leave such a cute child ? ' she thought while gazing at the innocent child.

" Maa...." the little girl called her as soon as she saw her and ranned to go in her arms but stopped mid way. She still remember how her mother don't like her behaving like a spoiled kid and stood silently. Trishna pulled her in her arms and kissed her forehead. The little eyes became round with surprise ,she didn't knew where to put her hands thus didn't moved at all.

" My little princess.... did you miss maa ? " she asked casually but her sweet voice affected the baby like magic. She never heard her mommy speaking so nicely to her....she immediately broke into tears. Trisha's heart ached looking at her tears. She wiped those tears and told " Don't cry ...maa will never leave you. " She hugged her tightly and promised herself doesn't matter what she will never hurt her daughter.

Authors Note :

One request for the writers who are reading my story. Please give your romantic story the tag of #wohapnasa , I used it but very less people uses that tag. If you use than my other stories will also have readers.

Thank you ♥.