The love i have for kendall

You and kendall have been friends since high school but you went into law school and she when on to model all over the world. You had a crush on her for throughout high school but you never told her and your still in love with her to this day. You are still in contact with her because since both of you guys are busy, you both rarely text. You still talk to her sisters and her mom because they think of you as one of the family. 

You hear your phone ring and you jump up hoping it was the tall-brunette you're in love with. But it was a text from kylie, that caught your eye.

"Kendall is in town for 3 weeks, you should tell her how you feel".

"uhh, kylie i don't think i do it, you know how stupid i get when i'm around her". 

"Look, i'll help you i can do something for both of you and all you have to do is tell her how you feel because she feels the same"

"Sure she does" and you rolled your eyes and hurt because your in love with her. 

"Okay, but i think you should be the one who picks her from the airport"

"Okay, i'll text her to see when her flight gets here" you get excited and your hands start to sweat while thinking about seeing her because it's been a few months. 

"Hey kenny, when does your flight get here? I'm going to be the one who picks you up" You press send and a few seconds later she replies.

"I get here around 10pm, Thanks y/n btw" you smile and get to bed because tomorrow is the day you pick her up. 

Her family knows that you're madly in love with her because you go to visit often and they facetime with kendall and you get really nervous when they pass you the phone but you see her brown beautiful hair and her eyes are sparkling bright as the sun. Kylie and kim have been trying to get you with her but you always back off. But this time kylie told you the plan and the whole family was in it, kylie is going to have a party and she's going to invite everyone and then you tell kendall how you feel in that party. 

You woke up and today was the day kendall came home and you got to see the Tall-Brunette. You ran some errands until it was time to pick up kendall, you parked and you were waiting outside and you can't see her anywhere and you get worried that something has happened to her until you feel arms behind you.

"Kennyyyy, i've missed you it's been forever" you turn around as you see the beautiful model standing behind you.

"Y/N, I misseddd you so muchhhh" and she has this big smile which makes you blush, you help her with her bags and you guys get in the car.

"So kenny, how have you been, like about modeling" You ask her to start the conversation and you blush and you look at the road so she won't see.

"Everything has been alright, i just missed you and my family and i dated this guy called jordan and that's like all about me". Your heart broke when you heard it and you smiled at her and you turned on the radio and kendall looks like she has something on her mind.

"ken, what's wrong?" 

"I haven't slept in my house in months and i'm kinda scared" you saw as she frowned 

"I can stay with you, well if you want". You see her smile and nod, you never felt like this and your heart was racing.

You pull up at kris's house and you and kendall walk in and kylie gives you the look and you walk in the kitchen and see the food is ready and everyone was sitting and khloe whispers.

"Sit next to kenny" you blush.

Everyone was catching and you heard kendall tell them that you will staying over at her house because she needs someone to stay over. The sister's gave you the look and you smile and shake your head. You guys stayed a while to play with the kids and you watch kendall play with the kids and you smile. Khloe stands next to you "That's going to be you guys in a few years" she laughs and you just blush and you give her a little punch on the shoulder. A few hours passed and you checked and it was late, 2 am. You go look for kendall and she was sleeping on the couch and you smiled and you took her to the car and she woke up on the ride home.

"Y/n, I'm cold" you look behind and you found one of your sweaters and you handed it to her and your hands get sweaty and your heart starts pounding. You guys get at her house while she walks in, you get her bags. You see she already walked in her room to take a shower, so you go to your car and try to find some clothes just some sweatpants. You walk back in and see kendall is already in bed and you smile and you were about to say goodnight and go to the guest room but you heard kendall.

"y/n?" and you turned back 

"can you sleep with me, please?" and she patted the spot next to her, you nodded and you laid next to her, once you know it she was sleeping on your chest softly and you smiled and wrapped your arms around her and when off to sleep.

You both wake up to both of your phones blowing up when you checked the time it was already 2pm and it was kylie asking you what you are going to wear today for the party.

"sheeshh, ky i just woke up"

"oops, sorry but still what are you wearing"

"uhh, you know i don't like dresses so maybe a suit" you lay back and you smile at kendall and she gets up and walks to the bathroom.

"Okay, good but at least do your hair okay" you chuckle and get up.

"Hey kenny, i'm going to my house and get my clothes for the party and do you want me to get ready here with you or do you want me to pick you up?"

"Can you get ready with me, please?" and you see her come out with the toothbrush in her mouth and you laugh and drive home.

 You went to go get your suit cleaned and while you are waiting, you get a phone call from kylie

"hey, ky"

"I heard your going to get ready with kennyyy"

"uh, yes i am"

"okay bring her at like 7pm" you wondered why but you just said okay and once you when back to the cleaning store, your suit was ready.

You drive to kendall and you walk in, she hugs you and you guys go, get ready. Once you were done you walked in and your heart dropped, she's in this tight dress and some high heels and you see her doing her hair and you were speechless and she notices and laughs.

"y/n instead of staring at me, you should get your hair done" she laughs and you sit by her side.

"kendall you're so beautiful, your going to give me a heart attack" both of you end up laughing and you guys are ready. Kendall takes a picture with you and she captions it "With my babe <3"

Both of you end up pulling up to kris's house and you both walk in and kylie hugs you both and she gives you the look.  You just just end up partying and the sister's give you the look and you pulled kendall to the side.

"Ken, can i talk to you" 

"sure y/n, whats up"

"Kendall, I'm madly in love with you and i want you to be mine, me and you forever, just us ever since you left i feel so empty-" you get stopped by kendall crashing her lips into yours.

"I'm in love with you to y/n"

The sister were watching from a window taking video and you both laugh and enjoy the party with your girlfriend.

(This will one of the stories i will be writing, i think about making it into a book :) haha lol )