EXTRA CHAPTER

miguel was at the mini mart getting some lemonade for the date he was planning for liv. he had a picnic basket filled with her favorite snacks. peanut m&ms, salt & vinegar chips, grapes, and other snacks she loved.

he planned on taking her to a drive in movie.  he didn't have a car, so he had to borrow hawks moms car.  his parents were out for the weekend.

after he set up the trunk with pillows and blankets he drove back to the apartment complex to pick up liv.

———————————————————————

"c'mon connor.  please, just go to sleep"  liv pleaded trying to put her baby brother down for a nap.  he couldn't stop crying because he couldn't find his favorite stuffed animal.

after five minutes of looking she still couldn't find it.  she was holding him with one arm while looking through the apartment with the other.  sophie and bella were both running around the house screaming. liv tried to get them to calm down but they wouldn't listen. if only her dad didn't go on that stupid business trip mr larusso sent him on.

"i'll get it!" sophie and bella yelled as they opened the door when they heard a knock.

"no abras la puerta sin mi! podría haber sido un extraño" (don't open the door without me! it could've been a stranger) liv scolded as the two ran away muttering a few sorry's. liv looked up to see miguel looking around at all the commotion in the apartment.

"i'm so sorry. it's just a bad day for the kids" she looked down to see a picnic basket in his hands. "what's that for?"

"we are going on a date" the boy said with an excited smile. liv gestured around the messy apartment and the little boy crying in her arms. miguel already knew what she was going to say. "don't worry about it. i already asked my yaya and she said she can watch them. now, go get ready"

"what do i do with him?" she said rubbing connors back.

"here" miguel dripped the picnic basket and grabbed connor from her arms.

"what makes you think-" once connor was in his arms he immediately stopped crying, and smiled at miguel. "how did you do that?"

"honestly i don't know, but go change before he starts crying again"

———————————————————————

liv put on black leggings, a random t-shirt and a gray jacket. she didn't know what to wear but miguel was wearing sweatpants and a red long sleeve. so, she decided to dress comfortably.

as she was walking down the hall she sees miguel putting a sleepy connor into his crib. miguel sat on the chair next to his crib and watched him sleep with a smile on his face. liv was watching the scene, her heart fluttering.

"i didn't know you were so great with kids" liv said making miguels attention look toward the door.

"i didn't know either. it just happened. your siblings are amazing" he said putting his arm around her shoulders, as she hugged his torso looking at connor.

"you love me more than them right?" she said looking up to her much taller boyfriend.

"yeah, i mean, i guess" he said earning him a punch in the shoulder.

———————————————————————

on the drive to the movie liv was jumping up and down in her seat, curious to where they were going.

"why can't you just tell me where we're going?" she whined.

"it's a surprise"

———————————————————————

when they got there livs smile grew seeing that it was her favorite movie playing, the sandlot. they got out of the car making their way to the trunk. miguel opened it and liv looked around.

"this is so . . . cheesy" she said looking to her boyfriend. his face went from a smile to a frown. "but i love it" making the smile come back onto his face. she gave him a quick kiss before laying down on the pillows.

———————————————————————

they were taking some snacks out of the picnic basket. liv got even more excited seeing all the snacks she loved.

they were watching the movie, eating snacks. liv drinking her lemonade and miguel drinking a coke.

"okay, i have a question" he said looking up to his girlfriend he was sitting up, while he was laying in her lap.

"and what's your question?" she said playing with his hair.

"at the party, robbie called you katie. where'd that name come from?"

"i've known him for while. my mom and his mom knew each other in high school. so, we were kind of close growing up. my mom called me katie. my middle name is katherine, and when robby and i were little he pronounced his L's as W's so katie sort of stuck"

"were you really close to your mom?"

"we were closer than close. i've never been closer to anyone, until i met you" she bent down and gave him a peck, looking back to the movie.

———————————————————————

as they were packing up the snacks. miguel couldn't help but stare at liv. the way her wavy hair fell over her shoulders. her hazel eyes sparkling even in the dim light of the car. as his mind began to wander like it always does he realized she was looking at him, with as much admiration.

"i love you, so much" miguel breathed out.

"i love you more"

———————————————————————

on the ride home liv fell asleep. miguel walked to the side she was on, opening the door. he unbuckled her seat belt. wrapped her arms around his neck. her legs around his torso, carrying her like a baby. her head rested in the crook of his neck. miguel knocked on the door. as it opened he sees yaya with a tiara on her head. he laughed at the thought of his yaya playing princess tea party.

miguel walked down the hall to livs room, setting her down slowly onto her bed. he was walking out until he heard a very sleepy liv calling out to him.

"miguel? where are you going? sleep here"

he happily walked to the girl laying down next to her. he gave her a kiss, which she returned. he deepened the kiss. putting his hands on the back of her thighs, indicating her to climb on top. they kept kissing, his lips began to travel down her neck.

"okay, time to stop" she said climbing off.

"did i do something wrong?" he said very confused. this wasn't their first make out. so, he thought he did something wrong this time.

"no, no. as great as that was . . . there are kids next door" she giggled.

he groaned falling back onto the bed dramatically making his girlfriend laugh at the drama queen she was dating.

———————————————————————

heyyyy, sorry for the late update! was busy with school stuff, but i'll try my best to get consistent again <3