TAKE A RIGHT

livs eyes fluttered open.  she looked at her unfamiliar surroundings, realizing she was in miguels room.  liv stared at the ceiling reminiscing at the night before. 

miguel wasn't there.  did he leave without her?

as soon as she got up she felt a sharp pain in her lower abdomen.  liv limped toward miguels dresser, putting on a random hoodie and basketball shorts. 

walking down the hall, the smell of eggs filled her nose.  she crept into the kitchen to see miguel putting cooked potatoes and eggs onto two plates.

liv crept up behind him as he was washing the dishes.  she wrapped her arms around him and set her head on his back.

"good morning beautiful" miguel turned around and gave her a long kiss. he smiled into it. making her smile as well, before pulling apart. "sit" miguel pulled out a chair for her, setting down their breakfast.

liv limped toward her chair making miguels face grow into a smirk.

"sore?" he chuckled sitting next to her.

"don't get a big head about it" she hid her face in her hands to hide the blush that was on her cheeks.

"it's not the only thing that's big. according to you" he smiled cockily, drinking his orange juice.

"just shut it. thanks for the food by the way" she thanked and kissed him on the cheek.

after finishing their food liv went back home to finish some homework.

——————————————————————————

it was the next day and liv just got up and had to get ready for training. when liv got in the bathroom and looked in the mirror she saw the many hickeys on her neck and chest.  they've gotten even darker even after a whole day.

"shit" she muttered.

liv covered the hickeys on her neck with concealer and a little powder, skipping the ones on her chest. no one was going to see them anyway.

——————————————————————————

miguel was changing in the locker room at the dojo. he took his shirt off looking for his gi.

"woah, dude! did you get in a fight with a tree? and you lost?" hawk asked. when he walked in he saw the many scratch marks on miguels back.

miguel turned around and as soon as he did hawk noticed the many hickeys on his neck and chest.

"wait . . . THOSE ARE FROM-?" hawk yelled out before getting stopped with miguel's hand over his mouth.

"be quiet"

"did you guys actually . . ." hawk asked with wide eyes. miguel nodded in response. "i've always wondered, how tight is she?"

"get the hell out" miguel scoffed pushing hawk out of the locker room.

——————————————————————————

liv stuffed her duffle bag into a locker in the girls locker room. 

"liv?"  she turned to see tory right next to her.

"oh, hey.  what's up, tory?"

"i just wanted to apologize about trying to make a move on miguel.  i didn't know you two were . . ."

"it's all good.  friends?"  liv smiled.

"duh!"  tory laughed.  her laugh died down when she sees one of the hickeys liv forgot to cover with concealer.  "that might just be the BIGGEST hickey i've ever seen"