ALL IN

kreese and sensei lawrence were demonstrating different scenarios in a fight. 

"okay, pay attention.  he's got my neck, i've got his elbow.  if i try to break out . . ."

"i dig in and i put him to sleep"

"if i go for his ribs . . ."

"he completely exposes his chest"

"two difficult choices.  what do you do?"  johnny asked but no one responded.  he tripped sensei kreese and they both fell onto the mat.  "you damn the consequences and you power forward"

"you may get hurt, but nobody wins by doing nothing"

"you make a choice.  you make a move.  you go . . . all in"  as soon as johnny said this miguel looked to his girlfriend that was sitting next to him.  miguel thought it was time they took their relationship to the next level.  going all in.

———————————————————————

some of the cobra kai students were at the diner. liv was in the bathroom because tory accidentally spilled some soda on her.

when she walked out she saw tory throwing ice cubes at her boyfriend. liv could tell miguel was getting annoyed, but she decided not to make a big scene. 

"you okay?"  she asked.

"yeah.  tory just been bugging me"

"oh my gosh"

"what's wrong?" 

"tory likes you"  liv groaned making sure tory didn't hear. 

"what?  what do you mean?"

"never mind"

she sat across from miguel and they started eating their food.  when they were just about done liv got a text from her dad.

dad

Your brother is in the hospital
Hurry

liv quickly got up from the table.

"woah, what's wrong?" miguel asked as his girlfriend quickly grabbed all her stuff.

"i'm sorry i have to go. see you later"

miguel watched as liv walked out of the diner. she didn't hug or kiss him goodbye. why was she in such a hurry?

his train of thought got interrupted when tory sat across from him. tory didn't know they were dating. so, she decided to make a move.

"what's wrong?" tory asked miguel who had a worried look on his face.

"it's nothing"

"it doesn't look like nothing. seriously. what's wrong?"

"liv just ran off when she got a text. i hope she's okay"

"you like liv?"

"well actually-" he was about to tell her they were actually dating, until he got interrupted. with something he didn't want to hear.