We Only See Each Other At Weddings And Funerals

Tw: Death, and Blood
Also swearing!

**Right before Five leaves**

Y/n POV

I was sitting in between Klaus and Ben at the table. Ben reading, Klaus..... Probably doing drugs

Klaus~ Number 4~ The Seance
*He can talk to dead people
*Takes drugs so he doesn't have to speak/look at them

Ben~ Number 6~ The Horror
*Tentacles errupt from his stomach area
*He doesn't like it all that much, it makes him uncomfortable

I got startled by a knife slamming into the table. I looked up and saw Five.

Five~ Number 5~ The Boy
*He can teleport from place to place (Spacial Jumping)
*He also believes he can time travel

He stared looking at our 'Father'.

I don't really think of him as one. He's just some rich prick who bought eight children because their parents didn't want them. Then when he found out we had special abilities, he trained us to control them.

Not exactly the best childhood in existence.

"Number 5!" He yelled

"I have a question"

" Knowledge is an admirable goal but you know the rules, no talking during meal time. You are interrupting H. Carlson. "

Five pushed his plate away.
"I want to time travel"

"No"

"But I'm ready! I've been practicing my spacial jumps just like you said! " Quickly standing up from his chair

Here we go it's going to be one of those nights again.

He spacial jumped from his spot, to beside father.

"See!" Five said while looking at him. Father not paying any attention to him.

"A spacial jump is trivial compared to the unknowns of time travel. One is like sliding along the ice, the other is a kin to descending blindly into the depths of the freezing water, and reappearing as an acorn. "

Okay yeah, for once I'll agree with the old man as he does make a valid point.

"I don't get it." Five states. Come on even I understood that and I'm the dumb one besides Klaus.

"Hence why you're not ready"
Father sat his cup down.

Five looked at me and Vanya and we shook our head vigorously to the sides. Telling him no, and to stop. He looks back at father.

Vanya~ Number 7~ Powerless
*Father said she's powerless, that didn't stop me from becoming her friend though

"I'm not afraid"

"Fear isn't the issue! It's the affects it could have on your body, even on your mind! It's to unpredictable, now!" He dropped his silverware to turn and look at Five.

"I forbid you to talk about this anymore. " He picked up his silverware again.

He took a glance at me and Vanya, us staring wondering what he's going to do next. I'm worried he'll do something he'll regret.

He slightly nodded his head, turned and started to run off.

"Number Five! You haven't been excused!" Father called out.

I pushed out my chair and tried to catch up to stop him, running as fast as I could. Humming the tune to the song Run Boy Run, so I would catch up quicker.