Arc 6.1 Yu Sheng

"Where am I?" Clear said light headed as she tried to focus her eyes on the surrounding, she found herself lying on a big bed.

"Master, your finally awake!"

A woman in black quickly rush to her side and check her pulse, she sighed with relief.

"Little Fei, how am I?"

Clear recognized the woman in front of her using the original's memories, the originals memories suddenly rushed inside her brain that it caused her some pain.

"Master, does not need to worry anymore. The poison had already been detoxified, Master just needs to rest for now to recover your strength." Xiao Fei said as she handed Clear or now known as Yu Sheng the bowl of medicine.

Yu Sheng accepted the bowl of medicine from Xiao Fei and down it in one gulp, its really bitter!

"Then I'll leave Master be to rest."

Xiao Fei left the room so Yu Sheng could have a rest.

Yu Sheng laid still on the bed and read the invisible screen in front of her, another dog blood drama.

[Story Title: My Alpha Mate

World Grade: S

Story Details: Yu Ming or the FL who was a white collared worker who lived a simple life while dreaming of hotties suddenly found herself in an unknown world one day where woman reign supreme and the men were the one who are under them, in short its a parallel world where a woman can marry how many men she wanted. In this world there are three sets of people that lives in it, one is the Alpha, second is the Omega and third is the Beta. And our FL in this story is an Alpha, she was one of the princesses of the Empire where she found herself being surrounded by hot dudes as she creates a harem of them. Mu Ruan or known as our ML was one of the man of her harem, he was such a beautiful Omega that from the moment the FL saw him she was attracted to him. But he was a bold and carefree spirit, he does not like being chained in a harem that he was forced into yet why is it that he found himself falling deeper in love with the FL everyday. The two encountered many ups and downs in their life and one day they just found themselves falling deeper in love with each other. The two then became the Emperor and Empress and reigned the Empire along with her enormous harem of hot dudes!  

Hidden Plot: My fantasy! Being surrounded by h-- Ah!

*Rated SPG* ]

'What an interesting world.' Clear thought. If this world have three sets of people then does that mean. Who gets pregnant?

"But what the heck is my role in this world." Clear lamented as she read her life role.

Yu Sheng, a timid and honest Alpha. Crowned as the Crown Princess of the Empire, born from the Emperor she was dotted on by everyone and was sheltered from the world when young. Young and naive, she was an easy prey to those who want her dead. Despite having loyal servants and capable ones at that, Yu Sheng died on her eighteenth birthday. She drowned on her own pond because of being so drunk because of a scheme that should have ended with her being seen being intimate with a man but unexpectedly she drowned in the pond instead.

"F*ck! Died by drowning, how dumb can she be?! Don't you know how to swim?!"

[Mission World 6

Main Mission
Ascend The Throne
Reward: 100000

Side Mission
Live Pass Eighteen
Reward: 30000

Side Mission
Find True Love
Reward: 15000 ]

"Girl, seeing how dumb you are its really not that hard to guess that you would die so early in the game. But, seeing how generous you are on your SP then I'll be sure to complete your final wishes. Your wishes is so easy peasy, ascending the throne is no problem at all even living pass your eighteenth birthday is a piece of cake and even finding true love is not so hard at all, I just need to follow this damn thr-- wha! Where is my red string of fate?! Where is it? Where is it?!"

Yu Sheng was shock and angry at the same time when she found out that her red string of fate was missing, she looked at it closely to see if it turned invisible but no, it really disappeared.

'Did my red string of fate expired?!' Yu Sheng thought when suddenly she remembered what that d*mn System said.

[The higher ups gave you a punishment for killing the FL...]

Punishment for killing the FL....

Killing the FL.....

The FL.....

'F*ck! So this is my punishment! D*mn FL! I'll be sure to remember this blood debt! Ahhh!!!'

"This is not yet over!"

"My dear princess, do you feel fine now? Don't worry, mother won't let you be wronged, I had already punished those people who had head you." The Empress said dotingly, her heart broke seeing her precious little daughter in this state.

To be honest, Yu Sheng is already fine but her father Empress won't let her out of the bed being such a hard mother hen.

Yu Sheng could only roll her eyes secretly as she did her best to comfort her grieving mother.

"My dear, do you feel fine now? Here, I brought you some porridge to nourish you back to health."

Yu Sheng's mouth twitch as she saw a beautiful man in expensive clothes, jaded hairpin and some hair accessories littered his pretty little head as he brought the bowl of porridge.

"Mother..." Yu Sheng forced herself to smile and utter her sentence, she look away from the man afraid that she will suddenly burst out laughing.

Not like the clothes the man is wearing is strange, in fact he really looked good in it, its just that seeing the norms daily and then suddenly being presented by something like "that" would make any modern person laugh their insides off.

"My dear little princess, mother is sorry that I was unable to protect you from harm. Mother should have not sent you those pastries, it was mother that harmed you." The beautiful man in front of Yu Sheng cried "beautifully" as her mother comforted the crying man.

"My beloved, its not your fault. Do not shed more tears, its breaking my heart too." The Empress comforted "manly" as she gently wipe the tears off of the Emperor.

"My Empress..." The Emperor said bashful as he lean into the Empress embrace.

(-.-|||) Yu Sheng on the other hand could only stare expressionlessly as she watch the drama in front of her.

Yu Sheng felt a headache coming even though she is already fine, seeing the two in front of her brought her enormous headache.

"Father, mother, I'm going to rest." Yu Sheng quickly said before quickly lying still and closing her eyes.

"But little princess, your porridge.." The Emperor said as he look at Yu Sheng who had already hardened herself, even if they beat her she would never wake up as long as the two love birds are still there.

"My beloved, let her rest more. She might be tired, how about this empress eat your "porridge" instead." The Empress said ambiguously as she caressed the Emperor's round butt.

"E-Empress!" The Emperor said abashed as the Empress carried the beautiful man out starting an early rendezvous in their own room, the day is still quite young.

Hearing the cute yelp of her mother Emperor, Yu Sheng almost fainted from the culture shock.

‘My head! But hey, will Hubby also act cutely like that?!

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

So.......
What do you think?
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
Zezezeze~
This world is gonna be fun♤♤♤♤¿¿¿¿¿¿¿