Summary

Adaline is a supportive sister, a dedicated aunt, a powerful hidden witch, a loyal friend, and a saviour to the Mikaelsons.

Adaline rose, the kindest girl in the enchanted forest, she does not judge others and always gives others a chance, however before she was known to the enchanted forest , she was only known as the crazy girl in a small village where she lived with her brother Rumpelstiltskin and her nephew Baelfire.

She was known as the crazy girl only because she would tell people how she could communicate with people in her dreams, The Mikaelsons, the family who she has been accepted into but never met in person only in her dreams.

After she got a letter from Baelfire and fled from home into the enchanted forest, she never spoke of her dreams again, not wanting to be known as the crazy girl anymore. Now years later where she is loved by everyone in the enchanted forest, but the curse is coming.

Once the curse hit Adaline was gone and in replacement Daisy took over, in Storybrooke Daisy had no powers, had no memories of the Enchanted forest or who she once was, all she kept from the enchanted forest was her best friend Regina and her memories of the Mikaelsons. Adaline on a mission to meet the Mikaelsons leaves Storybrooke, she didn't question it because she did not know of the curse, but once Regina finds out she is deeply confused.

Follow Daisy Donnelly/Adaline Rose on thisjourney to find the answers of who she is, what her destiny is and where hersoulmate is, Captain Killian Jones her one true love.

~ Hi so this is my first story and i hope you guys enjoy it. I will try my best to update regularly but i might take a little time. If anyone finds any grammar or spelling mistakes or are confused about anything please leave a comment, or send a message. ~

Don't forget to vote and comment xo