3

( A/N : The pic above is what you're wearing for the second audition (♡˙︶˙♡) )

The crowd was shocked and surprised at the sudden value of eliminated ladies. Y/n felt sad including Christa as they were about to cry when the names are going to be announced.

Little did Y/n know...

" I swear, Heesung-hyung just immediately got shot by Cupid's arrow on that girl he bumped into earlier... " Sunoo said.

" Quiet ! I don't like her ! "

" Your mouth says no, but your eyes and movements says yes. " Jungwon said.

" And also, if you don't like her, why would you come with us here ? Just to sneak out ? " Jake asked while raising a brow.

" I--I just wanna see our sunbaenim's reaction ! "

" Haaahh...love, love, love... " Ni-ki said as he sighed in happiness.

" Hey, Heesung. Remember you're an idol now. If the agency knew about this-- "

" Like I would let them know. "

" See ?! Hyung just admit that he likes that girl but in an indirect way ! " Sunoo said while smiling.

The qualification still continues as they have 45 names announced but Y/n and Christa still wasn't called.

" Park Cameron ! "

" Christa ! You passed ! Finally !! "

Christa burst in tears as she hugged her noona so tightly while thanking her and wishing her that she'll pass.

While there are also other seven boys who wished for her to pass for the sake of their Heesung-hyung.

'Please...pass her, pass her...'

" Lee Y/n ! " said the announcer.

Heesung was confused who owns that name but as he saw the owner of the name's reaction...

" So that's her name, Y/n...Lee Y/n... " Heesung said as he cannot take his eyes off her anymore as she was jumping while bursting in tears.

" Heesung-hyung ! You better see this ! Look ! Lee Y/n is Lee Sihyeon's younger stepsister ! I mean, she's the stepsister of Lee Sihyeon of Dreamcatcher ! " Sunoo said.

" Wait, what ? Is that true ? Her stepsister is also an idol ?! " Ni-ki said as he looked at Sunoo's phone.

" We'll see if she can make it like her stepsister... " Jungwon said.

" Of course, she will ! She can do it ! "

" Aww...our hyung cheers his future Mrs. Lee ! So sweet ! Wait, she's a Lee, you're also a Lee ! Lee Y/n and Lee Heeseung ! She's already your wife, hyung ! You don't have to marry her ! " Ni-ki said as he teases Heeseung.

" Yah...Ni-ki ! Stop that ! Our hyung might explode at any minute because of you ! " Jake said.

                                   Σ>―(〃°ω°〃)♡→

" And that's all ! For the eliminated ones, keep dreaming and thank you for auditioning at BigHit Entertainment ! For those who passed, please stay. "