9

( A/N : Your outfit for your first judgement! ♡(∩o∩)♡)

Author's POV

After a week of interviewing the girls, the day has come. To judge 20 girls who will become 16, 12, 8, and the final four who will have their official debut.

Everyone is nervous including Y/n since she's afraid that she might get eliminated. So she decided to choose a song that will save her.

" Are you nervous, Y/n ? " Sascha asked.

" Heck yes, I am. I don't know if I will make it or not. "

" Of course you are, Y/n ! You'll be also like your stepsister, Sihyeon ! "

" Thanks, Art...by the way, may I know what song did you chose to perform today's elimination ? "

" I chose 'Dalla Dalla' by ITZY ! "

" I chose 'As if it's your last' by BLACKPINK !! "

" Ohhh...I love that song ! It always makes me dance and sing when I hear that ! "

" 'Maria' by Hwasa ! "

" Neol wihan Maria...neol wihan Maria... " Y/n singed.

" How 'bout you, Y/n ? " Art asked.

" Well if you have 'Dalla Dalla', 'Maria', 'As if it's your last', then...I have... "

" What ? I want to know ! "

" It's BOCA. "

" BOCA ?! As in Dreamcatcher's BOCA ?! Y-Y/n ! You rock ! You'll pass with no hesitation ! " Sascha said.

" Thanks, Sascha...but we don't know ! The judges here are very strict and they're not just judges who'll judge us ! Just like the variety show. 'KPOP STAR' ! "

" Well, you're right. But here's only one thing for the four of us, girls... " Art said.

" Art, Y/n, Christa... "

" And Sascha... "

" WE'LL DEBUT TOGETHER ! FIGHTING ! " the four of them altogether said.

" Girls ! Let's go ! The shows about to start ! " a staff shouted around.

After that, the 20 girls gathered up and went to their seats which have their name tag on it.

After sitting to their own seats, the host started the show and let the producer speak.

" Let the elimination begin ! "

The girls were very nervous as the sequence was left to right. Y/n was at the sixth at the left side while Art was third, Sascha was the second and Christa was the very first one to perform.

" First performer, Park Cameron ! "

Since Christa chose 'As if it's your last', the judges were surprised at her song choice as the intro started.

Little did these 20 girls know, BTS, TXT, and ENHYPEN were watching them secretly. They were in separated rooms by group.

" Hyung ! Isn't that the girl who always call Y/n, 'Y/n-noona' but it has to be unnie ? " Sunoo asked.