27

" Ummm... " Y/n said as she looks at the other girls.

" Don't worry, Y/n ! We'll just go to our dancing studio to have our practice ! " Art said.

" Okay ! Thanks ! Don't overwork yourself too much ! "

As they went outside and closed the door...

" Heeseung-ah... "

" Yes ? "

" Are you jealous ? "

" H-Huh ? Jealous of what ? "

" Hyunjin. I know you're jealous at him. I can see it easily. You were just a bubbly one then when Hyunjin called, you became a cold one. "

" You really know me. "

" Of course, I also felt that. "

Heeseung remembered that he also made her jealous because of IU so he felt a little guilty for it.

" Y/n, yes. I'm jealous. It's just...you just cat-called him ! He also said MY Y/N earlier when he knew you collapsed. You even called him 'oppa'-- "

" Lee Heeseung. Look at me. IN MY EYES. DI. RECT. LY."

" I did all of those because I missed him as my BESTFRIEND. You heard that ? BESTFRIEND. CHILDHOOD FRIEND. I cat-called him as 'Sunshine' because that's what I called to him when we were young ! He's really an energetic one. That's why he said MY Y/N is just because he's concern about his friend. I told you, he's kinda energetic so he might be a little exaggerated on some things. "

" But, Y/n...when it comes to these situations, the woman will catch feelings with her childhood friend and end up being his girlfriend and vice versa. "

" Heeseung ! Hahahha ! You're so funny ! It seems that watching drama and reading those kind of books drove you a little bit overboard ! "

" I'm not joking, Y/n. I'm serious. You're one of the persons who I can't let go. I knew that when this stage began, many obstacles will try to pull us down and break us apart. I won't let them ruin our relationship, Y/n. You know I love you. So much. I promised to your stepsister and to your father, even to your members that we'll make it through this together and I'll take care of you and love you. I know it's too cheesy but...I can't take myself seeing you with an another man. " Heeseung said as he cried.

Y/n cupped his cheeks and caressed them softly.

" Heeseung, you know I won't EVER replace Hyunjin to you. I love you too much for me to hurt you. And if your point of view says that I'm making you jealous, I'm sorry and I didn't knew that there's someone being hurt at my actions. I promise, he's just my childhood friend. A drama is a drama. A story is just a story. It's just you and me. We will keep this relationship strong. As long as we have each others trust, we'll be strong. Even if the agency knew this, I'll fight. I'll fight because this is my responsibility to you as your lover. So don't cry now, Heeseung. I love you... " Y/n said as she hugged him sweetly and kissed his nose.

" Look what you did to me ! I'm about to cry now !" Y/n said as she wiped the tears threatening to fall from her eyes.