24

" Y/n... "

" I'm...s-sorry. Let's just go back inside. It's now 4:15. We need to leave at--"

Y/n was about to walk away but Heeseung held her wrist and pulled her close to him with his hand on her waist.

" I...I never expected that you will feel the same way, Y/n. Y-You don't know how I l-longed for this day to come..." he said as he caressed Y/n's teary eyes and cheeks gently.

" Y/n... "

She looked at Heeseung when he said her name.

" I love you. "

" I love you too. "

Heeseung caressed her cheeks before he started leaning in to Y/n. She didn't expected that this will happen to her. She slowly shut her eyes while slowly leaning too.

The gap between them was so close now that they can feel their heart beating crazily and just one move from them, they will have their very first kiss.

.

.

.

*RING ! RING ! RING !

" O-Oh ! My phone...someone's calling, sorry. " Y/n said as she reached for the pocket of her skirt to get her phone.

" It's my stepsister. "

" Go on. Answer her...maybe that's important ! " Heeseung cheerfully said as he gave a kiss on Y/n's head.

" Siyeon-unnie ! What's up ? I missed you a lot ! "

" I'm fine here, Y/n. By the way, congratulations for making it to the Top 8 !! All of us here are very proud of you ! Keep doing that and you'll be like me ! "

" Thanks, Siyeon-unnie ! Why did you call ? Is that all ? "

" Oh ! I almost forgot ! Remember Hyunjin ? "

" Hyunjin ? You mean my childhood friend ? Hwang Hyunjin ? "

" Yeah ! That's him, Hwang Hyunjin of Stray Kids ! He saw your performance and he was amazed at you ! He wants to say that you look cool when you danced their song but he doesn't know your number so he just gave me a message privately, all thanks to my manager's consent. Oh, he also said to me that if he has a free time, he'll try to make a call or message you !"

" Aissh...I thought he has forgotten all about me ! "

" He didn't Y/n. He said that to me when he called me. He doesn't have time to ask you since he's an idol and under a very big entertainment agency, right ? Like an idol who's under JYP, YG, and SM are pretty busy doing and creating music for their fans, right ? "

" Well, you're right. Say to Hyunjin that thanks for watching our program and I hope he likes it until the end ! "