23

( This one kinda long so...yeah. Enjoy and stream MAMAMOO's 'Aya' ! )

( Btw, you can listen to Yoon Mi Rae's song, 'Always' which is one of the OST of the kdrama series, Descendants of The Sun ! It's fun ! Try it ! )

" WHAT ?! MY QUEENS WILL BE WITH US ?! WAAAHHHH !! I'M SO LUCKY I MADE IT TO THE TOP 8 !! " Ruby squealed.

" Gosh...this is the best day of my life. "

The applicants were very happy to hear about the good news. The three girls were also happy.

" MY QUEEN, HYUNA !! I'M COMING FOR YOU ! " Hyo Jee screamed.

" I want to ask Queen CL some things when she was in her group 2NE1 last time ! " Art said.

" I wanna know how's their relationship with her fiancee !! I really love those two ! " Christa jumped from excitement.

But 1 out of 7 girls wasn't satisfied to heard the news.

It was Y/n.

The three girls immediately stopped when they noticed Y/n's face. She smiled a little earlier but as she heard those, her face immediately turned like Jennie's face when she's kind of a bossy girl.

She doesn't know if it's the sudden change of mood due to her thing or...

Maybe she's jealous because Heeseung will gives his whole attention to IU and not to her ?

When Heeseung heard the news, he began to fanboy.

" YAH ! YAH ! IU-SUNBAENIM WILL BE WITH US !! Isn't that-- "

" Hyung. I don't want to be killed at a very early time."

" What are you talking about, Jake ? "

" I don't know, but it seems the atmosphere here seems to be a bit creepy now. Just fanboy when we get to the dorms, okay ? " Jay said.

" Okay ! "

" Your trip will be the day after tomorrow at 8 AM so have fun with your break girls ! "

" Aww...I thought it was tomorrow. "

" It's okay, Christa-ah ! It's just one day ! Then we'll have fun now with our sunbaenims ! " Y/n cheered her up.

" I don't know girls, but I'm in the mood to practice. Who's with me ? " Mika asked them.

" US ! Oops ! We're too loud ! Hahhahahah !" Hyo Jee said as she covered her mouth.

" Let's go to the studio ! "

Then the four girls was about to walk away when Heeseung held Y/n's hand.

" Umm...Y/n, can we go with you ? "

The three girls also stopped to see Heeseung asking Y/n.