12

As she was done performing, everyone clapped and the judges start to speak.

" Lee Y/n, right ? "

" Yes... "

" I've seen your performance before, using your stepsister's song...I like your vocals ! Your style is now trendy nowadays ! But...still, you need to improve it to make it better 'cause it's really hard to sing while dancing... " Supreme Boi said.

" Your rapping style is good...I think if you study a bit more rapping, maybe you could be a sub-rapper...I chose it because singing suits to you more. But I like your performance and keep it up ! " CL said.

" Thank you so much... "

" Hyuna, what can you say ? "

" Everything is fine, your vocals, rapping, are all fine. But... "

The whole crowd looked at her including the applicants. Heeseung is also nervous for her.

" The song that was chosen for you is somewhat cool. And plus, it's a boy group song. I wanna see the side of you being the girly one but has that fiery aura in there... "

" Hyuna-ah~ haven't you watched her very first performance ? " PDogg asked her.

" I've watched it. But it's not enough for me... "

Y/n became more nervous as she heard Hyuna's criticism about her performance.

While at the other side, Heeseung cannot stop himself being nervous as he heard Hyuna's comment on her performance.

" But it's fine...I just want to see you on the next performance being the girly Lee Y/n more. That's all."

As Y/n went down to the stage she can't help but to tear a little bit since she's afraid that this is the end of her dreams. But thankfully, her friends comforted her.

Heeseung wanted also to be with her side to comfort her but he can't do it this time.

After a long time, the producers gathered up while the applicants are inside in a room to wait for the results. As they were waiting, Y/n's phone began to ring.

" Sihyeon-unnie ! Why did you call ? Did you saw my performance ? Sorry, Sihyeon-unnie... "

" Y-Y/n...Y-Y/n... "

" Sihyeon-unnie ? What happened ? "

She felt bad for some reason because as she can hear her stepsister's voice, it looks like she's crying.

" Sihyeon-unnie, what happened ? "

" Y-Y/n...appa... "

" What ? What happened to appa ?! "

" Appa's gone... "

As she heard those two breaking words, tears start to fall on her eyes and dropping the phone, making the others worried for her. They're all filmed today so everybody knew and will know what happened there.

Her fellow applicants are worried for her but the three girls were more worried.

" Y/n, are you okay ? Why are you crying ? "