8

" Aishh...why am I so unlucky when it comes to this game ?! "

" You're angry that you'll wash the plates but also there's a part of you that's happy because you get to be with her...alone. " Ni-ki said while he whispered the word 'alone'.

" Just go ! I'll take care of here... "

" Good luck, HEESUNG-HYUNG !! Fighting !! " Sunoo said as he lift his fist to the air.

" Are you okay, Y/n-noona ? I could help you if you want ! I'll ask PD-nim... "

" WAIT, NO-- "

" PD-nim, can I help my noona here ? Please ? "

" If that's what you want, go for it. "

" Christa-ah ! I'm fine ! I'm sorry, PD-nim...you can go to your room, Christa. I don't wanna see you tired for tomorrow... "

" No ! I'm not leaving you, Y/n-noona ! "

" Follow your noona, Park Cameron. "

In a second, she became serious. She's serious that it gave me goosebumps. She maybe this bright and joyful when her friends are around but when you got to her nerves...you're in great danger.

Christa went back to their room, pouting.

" Aish...let's just get started, Heeseung-oppa so we can finish early. I'll just find the gloves around here...PD-nim, where are the gloves used for washing ? "

" It's inside that third cabinet on the right side. "

" Thank you, PD-nim... "

" Heeseung-oppa ! What color do you prefer for the gloves ? "

" Anything...as long as it's suitable, it's okay. "

" Okay...here. "

" Pink ? "

" That's the only color I saw... "

" Okay...let's get started. "

As we started washing the plates, I asked her some questions. Of course, even if it's just the two of us, we're still filmed.

" Who taught you to play musical instruments ? And what's your favorite instrument of all the instruments you've played ? "

" My mother taught me how to play piano and my father taught me how to play guitar. Electric and acoustic, he taught me that. But for my favorites, I prefer playing electric guitar and piano. "

" Wooahh !! Cool ! When will I see you playing those two ? "

" Probably if I debuted...to the final four. "

" Of course, you'll make it, Y/n ! You're so talented ! "

" Thank you, Heeseung-oppa...I wonder why you're always praising me and supporting me..."

Crap. Think, Lee Heeseung. THINK !

" O-Oh...b-because that's what friends or s-siblings do, right ? "