6

And it happened the way it happened.

Thanks to them, I'm standing in front a girl who made me feel like this. A feeling I never felt to any girl I'd met before.

" By the way, I'm Heeseung. Lee Heeseung... "

" Hello, I'm Lee Y/n. You're name sounds familiar to me... "

" Y/N-NOONA !! Y/N-NOONA !! "

" C-Christa ! Don't shout like that ! It's embarrasing ! "

" Why, noona ?? You don't love me anymore ? "

" Aiishh...sorry if she's noisy. She's really like that when we passed to the final 20... "

" It's okay ! Actually she reminds of our maknae here ! "

" Wait. Are. You. Lee Heeseung ? From ENHYPEN ? " Christa asked.

" So...you're an idol ? "

" Uhh...yes. You're not a sasaeng, right ? "

" I'm not. I only came here to pursue my dreams. Not to impress, fangirl, and look for a love life. "

That kinda hurts...but I like it. She's kind of a hard-to-get lady...

" Don't tell me, Park Cameron that you're a sasaeng. I'll immediately kill you right here, right now... "

" Chill there, tigress. I'm not ! I'm not a sasaeng of their group nor TXT and BTS ! I'm just a normie fan ! "

" Okay...if that's what you said. "

" By the way, how old are you, Y/n ? "

" I'm 17. How 'bout yours ? "

" I'm 18 turning 19. "

" Really ? When is your birthday ? "

" Secret. "

" It's October 15, 2001 ! " Jungwon said as he pats my back.

" So you're older than me ! You could be my oppa ! I--I m-mean my oppa as my older brother ! Please don't take it the wrong way ! "

" O-Oh...it's okay ! It's okay ! From now on, you can call me Heeseung-oppa when it's just my members and yours... "

" Okay ! "

" Hyung, if I were you. I'll go now, the staff are getting suspicious towards us here ! " Sunghoon said as he whispered to me.

"We need to go now, the staff might scold us for seeing a girl here and might think the wrong way. "

" Sure, Heeseung-oppa ! "

" Good luck to you, Y/n-ah~... "

" I will...thanks ! "

Author's POV

After that, Y/n went back to work again as she's very happy that she have an older brother. Even it's not by the blood and flesh. She really dreamed to have an older brother and she thought that her prayers were finally answered.