19

After they did their practice, Y/n decided to call Sihyeon to talk about her performance.

" Sihyeon-unnie ! Did you saw my performance ?! Did I sang well ? Did I danced well ? UNNIE !! "

" Y/N !!!!! AHHHHH !!! I'M SO PROUD OF YOU !!! I LOVE YOUR PERFORMANCE !! But that's the start, Y/n...don't be too proud of yourself. "

" Yah, unnie ! Of course ! Also thanks also for cheering me ! Thank you for also teaching me how to sing and dance well ! Please say that to the other members, unnie ! "

" You're welcome, Y/n ! You were a trainee for 6 months in our agency, right ? So it helped you to improve your talent ! "

" Yeah, thanks unnie ! It wouldn't happen if you weren't strict to me ! " 

" SIHYEON-UNNIE ! THERE ARE BOYS WHO TRIED HITTING ON Y/N !! " Sascha said.

" Nah...it's-- WHAT ?! WHO ARE THOSE ?! I'LL BEAT THEM UP !"

" IT'S LEE HEESEUNG AND NISHIMURA RIKI OF ENHYPEN !! " Christa interrupted.

" WHAT ?! ARE YOU SERIOUS ?! Y/N !! "

" YAH ! STOP THAT ! UNNIE ! YOU GOT IT WRONG ! They're just crackheads... "

" Sihyeon-unnie ! Did you know that when I said that I'll steal her Heeseung-oppa if she tried to steal Hobi and Soobin-oppa from me, she was angry ! Hahha !!"

" Yah ! Stop it ! Give me my phone !! Mika-unnie !! "

" Really ?! Then Y/n must like Heeseung too ! YAH, LEE Y/N !! DON'T FORGET TO INVITE ME WHEN YOU'RE PLANNING TO HAVE YOUR WEDDING WITH HEESEUNG !! "

" WHAT ?! EVEN YOU, SIHYEON-UNNIE ?! OH MY GOD... " Y/n said as she can't stop blushing while covering her face.

" Lee Y/n ! Don't also forget me as the aunt of your future son or daughter ! Hahaha!!! "

" UNNIE !! STOP IT !! I'M GONNA CRY !! " Y/n said.

" Ahhh, Y/n...you're pretending to look strong but I can tell and feel that you're not ! I wonder if appa's still alive and if he knew this, Heeseung and Ni-ki are in big trouble...I SWEAR. "

" Yeah...you're right. I miss appa, Sihyeon-unnie. So much. "

" Me too, Y/n...uhmm...Y/n ? "

" What is it, unnie ? "

" Is this true ? "

" What ? "

" Heeseung rinsed your eyes when you accidentally put some soap in your eye. "

" HEESEUNG DID WHAT ?! " the three girl said altogether.

" Y-Yeah...he did it. "

" Y/n... "

" Hmm ? "

" Heeseung really likes you. PERIOD. "