16

And the four girls obeyed Mr. Bang said to them. They didn't tried to tell their performance to the applicants even ENHYPEN and TXT who wants to know about their performance.

They practiced very hard to make it to the Top 8. Sascha was the one who chose the music and tried to mix with the others since her foreigner friend was a DJ and thought her how to do some things like a DJ does. 

2 weeks passed...

" Girls, that's enough. Your makeup will be ruined. We have to bring you to your makeup artists again. "

" Okay...we're going now. Sorry... "

As the four girls went outside, ENHYPEN just walked passed by.

" WOAH !! Y/N ! YOU'RE SO CUTE AND BEAUTIFUL ON THAT OUTFIT !! " Jake complimented her.

" Thanks, Jake-oppa ! "

" NOONA !! Y/N-NOONA ?! IS THAT YOU ?! YOU LOOK SO GORGEOUS !! No wonder you're my bias on all the applicants... "

" R-Really ? Ahh...thank you, Ni-ki... " Y/n said as she blushed at Ni-ki being a fanboy of hers already.

Of course, the ace will do everything to notice him.

He grabs her left shoulder and pulled her close beside him while cheering Y/n.

" Of course ! That's Y/n ! She practiced hard for this ! That's my Y/n ! She doesn't give up and always gives surprises to the whole world ! Good luck, my Y/n ! "

" Aishhh...stop complimenting me. But t-thank y-you, Heeseung-oppa ! I appreciate it  ! Can you take your hands off now ? W-We need to prepare for our performance... "

" O-Oh ! Sorry ! You can go now ! Good luck, Y/n !!! "

" Thank you, Heeseung-oppa ! Bye ! "

" Y/n-ah... "

" What is it, Mika-unnie ? "

" I think that Heeseung likes you. "

" Yeah, I also think the dance monster slash the youngest or the maknae also likes our dear Y/n too ! "

" My unnie's so beautiful ! "

" Gosh ! What are you saying girls ?! It's impossible to happen and it will NEVER happen. "

" Really, Y/n ? You were a blushing mess after Ni-ki complimented you ! "

" Well, she immediately turned into a tomato after Heeseung did his move to her... "

" Let's just focus on our performance, please ? "

" Okay ! "

As the applicants were now dressed, the show is about to start but before that...

" We received some messages from your beloved fans ! Take a peek on them first to make you motivated ! "

There are so many fans giving us a motivating message. There were Americans but most of them are Asians.