Chapter. 2. Adrien's new Journal

Sunday, November.1, 2020

Dear Journal,  

  Hi, this is my 30th Journal, so, I'm hoping that all my secrets can be safely protected as the others were. My name Is Adrien Aaron Pierce, and I am the Leader of The Sky Institute Gang. Recently, my last journal had gone missing after a girl, a brown shorthair, with platinum blonde hair, bumped into me and I got knocked out from hitting a locker, I gathered up my pocket knife and pack of cigarettes off the ground after someone gathered her and her stuff and brought her to the nurses office. I believe, that that brunette has my Journal. so, I will watch her closely, for she might be a spy sent from our rivals, the Red eye'd Mob. I really hope she's not though... because, well, she's kinda cute. 

whatever, a simple weak girl can't possibly get in the way of my plan. also, I think that Kai Breeze has a girlfriend, because the brunette dragged him out into the hallway, it might not have been the same girl though, there are doppelgängers in this school after all. so I think the Sassy one is the girlfriend, and the Klutz is the possible spy. I'll describe them. brunette, Green eyes, and platinum blonde hair... And she's short. I'm back at school tomorrow, so I can watch her tomorrow, oh wait... that sounded better in my head, now I just sound like a creep. whatever, I don't care. be right back, my step-mom's calling me on the phone...

                                                                            5:00pm

Hey, back, anyways, I only saw the possible spy brunette unconscious, so I don't know her eye color. I have a Gang meeting in five, so I'm going to make this quick. My mom died when I was seven. and my dad got re-married three years after, but then he died when I was fourteen. around the time I started a gang. this is the same information as there is in the other journals, well, except for the first, what, five? anyways, we just recruited twelve freshman students at school. shoot, gotta go.

- Adrien Pierce