Chapter. 4. Bad Boys and Leather Jackets... with... a Bad Girl and Spikes?

Lexi:

I awoke in my room, not really remembering what all happened a week ago.

my bedroom door was open, and Kai wasn't there. 

I saw the pictures of my family on my wall. and I held a journal.

I tend to sleep walk, and sleep grab.

I sat up, and got out of my bed.

I turned my tablet on and checked the time.

woah, 3:00am?! Jeez! well, I guess I can't be too grumpy about it. this means that I have enough time to get ready for school, make myself breakfast, and leave to go check out the school yard without feeling stalked. even though I knew I was.

I stumbed to my closet and threw open the doors. I was going to grab my favorite Silver and Cyan zig zag dress when I saw my bathroom door open, with the light on.

what the tail was I doing last week? I walked over to the bathroom to turn off the light, and I saw a box on the ground.

you see, I tend to hibernate for a week or two If I get super freaked out, eh, it happens.

I picked it up and looked in the mirror for some reason. I saw my mother's face staring right back.

everything came back to me. 

"I can't believe I bleached and died my fur!" I exclaimed.

I picked up my outfit and put it on the sink counter.

I pulled out two green towels. I laid one out on the floor in front of the shower, and hung one on the towel rack.

I took a quick 15 minuet bubble bath and did my fur.

I put on some Strawberry perfume and put some Vanilla conditioner into my fur.

I put some mascara on, and pink glittery lip balm.

I put on the green double collar that had black diamonds on it, the green bow, and the black bracelet. I also added some black earrings to complete the look.

I went back to my room to go and pick my bag for the day.

I checked the time.

wow, 3:30 already? Jeez. well, luckily I'm a girl, so I guess I have an excuse. plus, those what, 5 knots in my fur took up at least 15 minuets of my time.

I looked at my bags. I had some chibi animal bags, a galaxy bag, a blue and white striped bag, some designer bags, five plane colored bags, and a drawstring bag. counting all of them, I had about 35 bags.

I grabbed the drawstring bag and my school supplies. I added my tablet, my special notebook, and that Journal. 

I also grabbed my purple plane bag and my $5000.00 that I didn't spend, along with my debit card and my wallet.

I neatly made my bed and wrote a note to Kai. I put the note on my bed and went downstairs.

I made waffles, bacon, eggs, normal hot cocoa, and cake pops because why not.

I made a card with kai's name on it, kinda like when you go to an event, and your seat is reserved with a card.

I put my hot cocoa into a thermos mug and my breakfast in my lunch bag, I grabbed my coat at the door, and put it on along with my School bag.

I checked the time, It was already 4:45am

I ran back upstairs, and shut all of the lights off, shutting doors, and grabbing my keyes before I left and locked the door.