Chapter. 8. Don't you recodnize me?

Adrien:

I saw a light, I pushed away from it. And I awoke in a dark room. I looked to a window close by, and the sky was a caramel pink in the sleepy city.

I looked down, and there I saw, bandages on me.

I just lay there, I thought I was dead. I looked beside the window, and saw a familiar picture/painting...

A bunch of little kids, sitting on the outdoor bleachers of my elementry school.

there were:

three cats,

one husky,

two dachshunds,

five cocker spaniels,

and four collies.

One of those collies was me.

I remember that picture because I had one in my room, and this WAS not my room.

Ow, my head... I think I'm remembering something again...owww

I had a flashback of a girl, before school started. She wore blue contacts... wait, I know her from my highschool!

LEXI!

I can't believe I knew a spy from school!

as my flashback ended, I realized that the blonde must've left stuff on the tables in her room.

she left me medicine, food, and some fluids.

I also realized that she left my journal with the medicine!

 Why is SHE at this house? does she live here?

Lexi:

I woke up and saw Adrien walk downstairs to the living room and stand in front of me.

then he asked me.

"what's your name?"

right, I looked like acompletely different pet.

"I'm- I'm Lucy." I used my mom's name.

then he said the most unexpected thing.

Adrien: 

"No it's not" I narrowed my eyes and leaned closer to her.

She was Lying to me. But then again, she did just give me a place to stay.

Ugh, but anyone could've done that.

"Tell me, unless you want me calling you blondie all the time." she looked at the window when I said that.

Lexi:

 I imagined him calling me blondie all the time.

Yeah that would be annoying.

"Fine, It's Lexi. Lucy was my mom's name-" shoot, I just Leaked too much information!

"Was?" He was confused, yet supicious.

"u-uh, I mean IS! Was as in I just used it? heheh, yeah?" Oh my dog, I am such a dork. 

Then he realized what I'd said.

Adrien:

What the fluff, THAT is Lexi? Wait. what's her last name? NOT IMPORTANT! 

"wait, YOU are Lexi?" I asked, mind blown.

"well, yeah, I've been trying to avoid you all year as my childhood stalker tried to catnap me. HE IS SUCH A YANDERE!" She said then gasped as she covered her mouth.