First show

(Mick's point of view)

I look down at the tiny human that is my girlfriend.

She smiles up at me and I take her small hands in mine.
She removes one of her hands from mine and hands me a bottle of water.

"Hydrate," she demands.

I chuckle and rip off the cap. I down it as quick as possible and hand her the empty and crushed bottle.

She rolls her eyes and tosses it into the trash.

I pick up my guitar and lift the strap over my head.

(Y/N) smiles up at me excitedly.

I bend down to kiss her and she stands on her tippy toes.

She wraps her arms around my neck as we kiss.

"I love you," I tell her when I pull away.

"I love you too. Have fun out there," she giggle.

"I will. You'll stay right here, right?" I ask her.

She rolls her eyes.

"We've been over this a thousand times Mick, I won't leave your sight. I'll stand right here on the side," she huffs.

I smile.

"Okay," I say as I kiss her on the tip of her nose and then put my mask over my face.

"Now get out there and have a good time," she smirks.

I nod and wait for everyone except  Corey to walk out on stage.

When it's my turn I walk coolly down the stage with my guitar in one hand.

Corey steps on the stage and stands in the center.
He picks up a microphone and taps it lightly.
When he can tell that it's working he screams into it.

"How are you doing out there!" He yells.

The crowd erupts and I smile underneath the mask.

"This song is about a girl... in a box," Corey says into the microphone, "this song is called... Purity."

I start playing right on cue and Jim follows my lead.

The crowd automatically starts going crazy. People are jumping around and lifting each other.

"Can't escape this place. I deny your face, sweat gets in my eyes, I think I'm slowly dying," Corey sings into the microphone.

I look over at (Y/N) and she's smiling happily at me and the guys.

She has her beautiful hair down and her sunglasses pushing it back out of her face. She has blue, ripped, skinny jeans on and a slipknot tank top that she ripped at the straps and on the back. She has black combat boots on and to complete her outfit she's wearing winged eyeliner and black eyeshadow.
She looks so good.

"Alright!!! That was a good start!!! But I want to see some crazy stuff going on!!! This song is called Duality," Corey screams into the mic.

People start going crazy just like Corey demanded. People start a big mosh pit in the center and I smile.
Moshing is my favorite thing about going to a show and being in the crowd.

Me and Jim switch sides of the stage.

Corey motions for us to start 'All Out Life'.