Tattoos

You look around as everyone chats amongst themselves.
Chris stuffs an egg roll into his mouth and you chuckle as you cross your legs and look over at your sister.

"How's work?" You ask her as you rest your head on her shoulders.

She chuckles.

"Work is fun," Emma smiles as she plays with your hair, "in fact that reminds me of something."

"Hey guys!" Emma shouts, catching everyone's attention.

They all look over at her and she smiles.

"Do you want to get tattoos after this. My treat," Emma suggests as she shrugs.

"Emma's a tattoo artist," you add once you see the confused looks on some of their faces.

"Yeah! Let's do it!" Sid chuckles as he winks at Emma.

She chuckles.

"Yeah sounds fun," Corey adds.

Everyone agrees and you smile.

"What are you going to get?" Emma asks.

"Black roses," You shrug, "with water droplets."

Emma nods and smiles at you. You sit up and look over at Mick.

"What are you going to get?" You ask Mick curiously as you rest your chin on your hands.

"It's a surprise," he winks as he grabs an egg roll off his plate.

You smile and rest one of your hands in his lap causing him to pick it up and hold it in his large hand.

"So we can get anything we want?" Sid questions as he leans in.
He's been checking Emma out all day long.

"Anything. As long as it's not a twenty four hour back piece of something, we don't have time for that," Emma chuckles as she brushes her hair out of her face.

Eventually, everyone pays for their meals and begin to head out of the building towards the tour bus.

"So, you and your sister are pretty different huh?" Chris chuckles as he rests one of his arms on your shoulder.

You smirk as you roll your eyes at him.

"Yup. We're very different but we still get along so that's all that matters," you smile as you watch as Sid wraps his arms around Emma.

"Sid is really trying with her," Chris laughs as he looks over at Emma and Sid.

You laugh with him.

"We'll see if Emma plays nice," You smirk as you watch Emma push Sid off of her and smirk at him.

"Mind if I steal my girlfriend back?" Mick asks Chris as he joins your side.

Chris pulls his arm off your shoulder and you smile as Mick crouches down so you can hop on his back.

He wraps his arms around your legs and you grin as you wrap your arms around his shoulders.

"Are you getting something big or small?" You ask Mick as you snuggle into him.

"Small," Mick smiles as he rubs your thigh.

You grin as you rest your chin on his shoulder.

"What are you getting?" Mick asks you.