Scream

*Your dream*

Sweat drips down your face as you run as fast as you can down the road. There's no one around, no one to help you.
You bite back tears as you dash into the nearest building.
Suddenly two strong arms grab you and slam you against the wall.
You come fast to face with the man that attempted to rape you. He smiles darkly as one of his hands wrap around your throat.

You struggle against him and he laughs.

"We're going to finally have some fun baby," He says as he attacks your neck with his lips.

"Mick," you scream but no one comes to help you.

The man smirks against your neck as his hands tighten around you.

*end of dream*

You dart awake and a scream escapes your lips.

You're drenched in sweat and panic fills your body.

"(Y/N)? What's wrong," A deep voice asks.

You scream again as two arms wrap around you.

"Hey, hey. It's just me. It's Mick," Mick says as he looks at you.

You wrap your arms around him as tears flow out of your eyes.

"Shhh... you're okay," Mick says in a soothing tone as he rubs your back.

Your hyperventilating and your body is shaking like a leaf.

"(Y/N) look at me," Mick demands as he lifts your chin.

You look at him and he smiles softy at you.

"You're okay. No ones going to hurt you," Mick assures you as he wipes your tears.

"M-Mick, h-he. You weren't there. He," you stutter.

Mick kisses your forehead and pulls you back into his chest. You cling to him as shaky sobs leave your lips.

"I won't let him hurt you okay. I'm here right now. I was there when it happened. I'm always going to be here for you (Y/N)," Mick assures you as he runs his hand down your hair.

You nod and snuggle into him.

"I'm sorry," you whimper.

"You don't have to be sorry. It's not your fault," Mick says as he gives you a little squeeze.

"I-I'm such a mess and you shouldn't have to deal with that," you sob.

Mick strokes your hair.

"I want to deal with it. I want to help you and provide some form of comfort. (Y/N) you're the best thing that's happened to me in a long time," Mick says as he kisses the top of your head.

You smile softly through your tears.

You look up at Mick and kiss him on the lips.

He smiles as he kisses you back, his hands resting against your hips.

You snuggle into Mick as he lies back down.

You look around the hotel room and smile, you're happy you finally have some alone time with Mick.

You kiss Mick's chest and he moves your hair out of your face.

"I love you (Y/N), I'm sorry you keep having those dreams," Mick sighs as he rubs your back.

"I love you too. And it's fine, there's nothing either of us can do about it," you sigh as you pick up a strand of Mick's hair. You play with it and admire how silky it is.