LífE aLțEriNğ....!

And suddenly life turns you upside down and you find out this is the right way....❤

JUST GO WITH THE FLOW...💛

While the world sleep...
Destiny plans the next move
To take...💚

AFTER 6 YEARS...! 👥

Room filled with moans and groans....slapping of two skins against eachother was enough audible outside the doorr...!!! 👅

"I love you baby" said a husky voice... thrusting more leaving groans..!!!

" plzz...go slow...i love you too sidharthhhh..." cried the girl... with the pain which was given to her

"I knew...you will come back to me...i know you love me too... i missed you soo much baby... i love you sana" said sidharth in a chocking voice... against her lips... while kissing...hell out of the her...!!!

"Baby who is sana..." asked the girl... separating her...from the kiss.. breathing heavily.. 😥..!

Reality hit him again... she was not his sana.. whom he lost 6 years ago on a bad note....!

THUDDDDDD!

Sidharth slapped her..!

" take your ass off this room" shouted sidharth in anger...😠 getting up from her...!!

"What happened baby..." asked the girl coming towards him..!!

THUDDDD...!!!

a

nother slap again...!!!!

" aise hi bina kapdo ke sidhaa building se fainko ga... nikal jldi.." said sidharth.. holding her hair tight in his fist.... dragging her to the door while she was all naked..!

"Are you mad... my clothes..!" Screamed the girl... to which he came back... collected her clothes and thrown on her..!

"Fuck off now" said sid... clenching his jaw... before shutting the door with a thuddd..!!!!

He came inside....laid on the bed...
Looking at ceiling continuesly.... a tear escaped off his eyes...!!!

Started to cry out wincing like a baby...!!

"I was too latee..." mummers sid.. between his cry...!!!

" but i love you..." cried sid... with the flowing tears...!!

Getting up .... putting his clothes back... leaving the room.. yes hotel room... !!!

Sitted in his car... litting up the cigarette... started the car...!!!!

Turning the music on.... the song which make him guilt day and night...!!!