GoŤ hI§ bRęAtH bAcK...💕

I am getting very less votes... and i know.. all you want is sidnaaz.. so.. they are on their way...👫

👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇 let's begin..!

It had been a week.. in sighaniya mension all there was hustle bustle... as they were busy in preparation for their cousin's marriage(aarav).... but it was a week too... the couple was not in talking terms where arjun was ignoring her n sana was trying her best to convince and appease him..😮

On the other side...

Sonakshi was trying her best to convince sidharth for ishita indirectly... !
...she use to make them go on shopping... and ask her to get more close to himm... asking her to stay with them... or tell her to do some of his personal chores... so that he understood her love and care...!

All were sitted on the dinning... doing their breakfast.. sidharth was engrossed in his file wanted to complete his remaining office work as next morning , they have to go to Italy..!

" sidharth... complete your breakfast first..!" Said sonakshi having her breakfast....

Whereas ishita was adoring him.. silently.!

"Please mom... this is last one.." said sid still engrossed in file..!

Sonakshi rolled her eyes... ishita finding the chance... took a bite making a morsel... kept her hand in front of his mouth..to which sonakshi mom smiled...!

...Thinking as his mother's offer.. sidharth too took that bite making ishita smile...!

.. he looked up.. finding the person doing the activity making him pissed off... he stood up and went away without saying a word...😥

The smiles faded.... !!

Went to his room... closing the door with a thud...!
... he sat leaning on the door...!

... he whimper a cry remembering how sana use to feed him... when he study... helping him eating the food.. making notes... teaching him..!!

Not it was enough for him... not getting a chance even to explain himself..!!

... the regret and the guilt was eating him up..day by day... feeling suffocated life, on that his family doing things making it more difficult more him..
... considering another mate..!

" it's enough now... please god help me.." cried sidharth..!

_______________________________

Next morning... was surprising... for sidharth..  feeling some good vibes..!!
... never in these six years he woke up with a hope... !!!

" good morning " smiling with a bunny smile making his mother surprised and happy... finding a genuine happy smile on his face..!!

It was not.. he didn't smile in these six years... but it was all for the sake of his family..!
... a mother can feel.. can read her children faces..!

But today was something different..!

"Maybe ishita" thought his mother..!

____________________________

Feeling crunches in her stomach... sana was in her thoughts... as if something gonna change... if her life would change upside down...!!

Feeling mixing vibes... shrugging her thoughts away... she made her way down.. taking her and baby's essential with her... to her destination that's  italy... meeting her once a love... maybe now too.??