sHIńinG §ŤaRs..💕

💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛

Let's start...👇👇👇👇👇

Door of the odeum opened with a clink sound.... !!

A lady with long footstep making click-clack sound of her long heels with a stride walk...wearing a sassy attitude with a bussiness suit...being inspiration for all students of the university sitting moving their eyes along with her to the stage ...!!!

                  💜

                  💜....Her suit...💜

Climbing up the 4-5 stairs to the stage moving her ass professionally which killing some eyes.. or some are watching them in her as their future...!!

.... moving to the mike stand table... crossing her legs... leaning on the table on her one arm.. amwhile another shover in her pants... she smiled professionally at all students....!!!

Good morning everyone" said the ladyboss with a professional attitude...! 😌 to which she got the wish back..!!!

"It's a great honour and privilege for me to be here today as the guest of the honour at the 5th anniversary of this university" said the lady smiling at the principal!

I would like to wish the University every success in its future endeavours, and to all of you, fruitful and inspiring discussions at today's Summit. " said the gurl smiling warmly..!!

"Thank you... for making my university
Proud by your hardwork.."

Climbing down the stairs... !!
.. moving around and exploring her university...YES.. HER UNIVERSITY
..
... she is the owner of this university... named" STARS UNIVERSITY "

As stars is her favourite... and it was a place where stars of future visit to make her university shine with their talent..!!!

"SHE WAS STAR TOO..!!

SANA GILL💜

... she is the owner of chains of institutions, colleges under this university.. which was considered as one of the top 3 university of the globe..!!!
... students dream to the part of her universities..!??

Not enough... she herself is a big name... everyday..every newspaper, newschannel.. magzines...different companies chants her name.. praising her work... !!

... every company dream to collabe with her..!!!

Every company... every client..
Seems to speak about her.!!!
... people go gaga over her...!
.. beauty with the brain...!!