RƏAsoN tŐ liVe...💕💕

Let's begin...!👇👇👇👇

Standing infront of the place... sana smiled finding her only peace..!!!
... this was reason she is here in this world alive and successful...😊

Orphange and cancer patients centre

Orphange and cancer patients centre... where she visits daily to spend 2-3 hours..!!

No matter how busy she is.. she never miss visiting here..!!!

She know how you feel to be alone... when you have no one in this world.. the parents whom they wish to have.. to share your pain, the problem with..!
... in there amberence you can cry.. let out your pain..!!💔

.. she only work for them all..the day she try to take her own life .. finding no reason to live.. that day she swore to live for them who are alone in this world, that day she decided she will earn for them.... and give them immense love..!!!

☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀flashback

"  come let me tell you.. your reason to live..." said arjun.. giving his hand to her..!!

Soon deciding their journey... she was infront of an Orphange..!!

... they made their way inside...!

Sana smile looking at the children playing smiling..!

" inka bhi koi nhi hai.. they too need some love, care..." said arjun looking at sana ... !

" itna pyaar hai tumare pass... jo deserve nhi krte unko dene se acha.. inko dedo.. " said arjun looking at her... she looked at him with a little smile..!

Her eyes was filled with sadness.. !

" or thoda muje bhi.." said arjun.. with a seriousness in his eyes,  hoping a little...

Sana looked at him.. a little shock but he made a sarcastic laugh to lighten the suitation..!!

" you are wealthy enough to get your things... you can make your dreams cone true... they can't.. they are dependent... soo let's live for them...earn for them... shower your love on them....!" Said arjun to which sana smiled.. with hot tears... as if finding a reason to live...💕💕

              Fb ends☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

" let's go..!!" Said arjun.. patting her.. taking her out of her thoughts.. she nodded...!

"Maaaaaa...!!" Screamed all children running towards sana.. as she entered..!

She took all in a motherly hug..she smiled..!!

" happy birthday..." screamed in joy all the children to which sana smile wholeheartedly..!!!

Soon they took her to the hall which was decorated for her..!!