àAya Na tÚ 😿

Please show.. your love.. do like comment.. and share it 💕
🌾🌾🌾🌾🌾🌾🌾🌾🌾🌾🌾🌾

Let's start..!!!

Opening the door... he stepped in.. the place which give him warm., satisfaction,memories was store in each corner of the house..!!
... place where he charish their moments...💏

He opened the her room.. their she's sleeping...as always before her birthday... !!

.. he smiles..!!! Moving forward... stood beside her...!

"Moti.. uth ja.. aaj toh mat soo.. " said sidharth.. hugging her.. half hovering over her upper body..!!

"Sidharthhhhh... sone de... abhi time hai... 12 bje utha dena..!'' Said sana... in sleeping tone..! Pulling her blanket over her face..!

" yrr it's 11:54 "
."uth ja.. come now"
'' plzz... don't spoil it... " said sid.. removing her devut..!! To which she frowned..!!

"Phle hug karr" said sana opening her hands... to which he smiled... and pulled her into bone-crashing hug..!!!

"Muje choddke mat jana... kbi.. bde gandi aadat hogi hai terii" said sana still in his arms..!

"Kabhi nhi" said sidharth..!!... he smiled...!

She pulled herself out... he was smiling..!!

"Parr tune toh chod dia.." said sana.!!

"NHI CHODHAA MERI JAAN" said sidharth loudly.. moving his one arm forward as if catching her.... came out of his delusion...

.. no one was there..!!
... the room was empty.. eating him up..?

... the place.. sometimes haunted him to no end... his voice chocked... breath not coming... suffocating..!!!

...  he loud a cry..  like a baby.. !!!
Covering his mouth with his palm.. he cry..!!!
.. he covered his face.. dugging into his palms..!!!

Phone alarm set by him... made him out from his dark world..!!

11:50
...showed the time..!!!

Moving out of her room... he walked to livin area.. full of golden lights..!!!

His eyes moved to the shining stars

His eyes moved to the shining stars... sana love stars..!!!

!!!