Acceptance

Y/n's POV

I sighed as I fix my hair, I'm going to ask my brothers why they hate me. I'm scared but I want to.

I'll go with Yeonnie Oppa since he's the least scary.

I knocked at his door but I didn't get any reactions or something.

"Yeonnie oppa, are you there?"

"What the fvck do you want?!"He yelled.

"I-I just wanted to talk about something..."

He opened the door.

"What is it? Don't waste my time"

"You're supposed to let me in first"I said. He sighed and let me in.

"Why do you hate me?"I asked as I roam my eyes around the room.

"Get out"He said coldly.

"You haven't answered my question yet"

"Get the fvck out Y/n"I turned to him.

"If you'll answer my question I'll leave"

"I hate you because you're annoying, now get out"

I shook my head. He sighed and sat at his bed

"Fine then, I-I don't t-tru-trust you! Maybe you're just like her"He said as his tears falls down.

"Her?"I asked and he glared at me.

"You don't need to know"

I was just staring at me.

"My ex girlfriend"He said and looked away.

"Sh-she said she won't l-leave me she promised m-me th-that. But in th-the end sh-she left me for another m-man, she just wa-wanted my money"

"And she hated me, because I killed her guy...."

Him saying that, I felt very angry to that girl and also shocked that he already killed.

"Argh! Why this tears falls!"He said annoyed as he wiped his tears harshly.

I went to him and softly wiped his tears.

"Crying is normal bro, it's ok to express your feelings there's nothing wrong"

"I'm a guy Y/n! I'm not supposed so cry!"

"Who said that?"I asked but he looked away.

"You know what? For me a guy who cries is strong, just because you're a guy doesn't mean that you shouldn't cry"I said as I sat beside him.

"Crying means you're weak!"

"No! Crying means you're strong! There's nothing wrong in crying. Yes you're a guy, but you're not a robot! You also have feelings, you're a human, you're allowed to express what you feel"I said.

"And most of all you're my Yeonnie oppa, so you're strong"I said with a bright smile.

He didn't said anything and just staring at me.

"Don't regret it"He suddenly said.

"What?"

"If I accept you as my sister that means you have to stay with me, with us forever"He said.

I smiled as I hug him.

"What's with you and hugs?!"He asked annoyed.

"Hugs are cuteee!"

"Yeah yeah, get off before I hate you again!"He said and rolled his eyes.

"Anyways, I still have something to do so bye bye Yeonnie oppa! Continue what you were doing!"I said and got out of his room.

Who's next? Hmmm.

Soobinie oppa.

I knocked to his door and he immediately opened it.

"What?"

"I want to ask you something"He just raised his brows.

"Why do you hate me?"

"I don't hate you, I don't like you either"He said. I just pouted.

"What was the reason?"I asked.

"Because you're a loud little mouse"

"I'm not a mouse!"I said.

"What was the reason come on"

"It's just, I don't want to get attached to you"He said.

"Y/n, dad had married other woman before your mom. We had other sisters too before you but in the end they end up leaving us"He said.

"But I won't be leaving you"I said.

"What if your mom and dad divorced because of a misunderstanding?!"

"Or worse she'll took Beomgyu...."

"That won't happen"I said.

"How can you be so sure?"

"Because mom is not the type of person who'll divorce someone she love because of some misunderstandings!"

"You'll hate us once you knew what we are"He said and I looked at him confused.

"Y/n we're different, so different! You and your mom is not suitable for our lifestyle"

"Whatever you are I'll still love yoy because your my brother"I said and shrugged.

He just stood there frozen.

"You'll hate me just like her"

Another her....

"What?"

"Y/n I already killed a person"He said.

"You.... what?"I asked and stood frozen still processing what he said.

"I told you.... you'll hate me"He said and laughed bitterly as his tears fell.

I looked at him and hugged him.

"I told you whatever who you are I'll still love you! I just can't process what you said"I said.

"Why are you like that?"

"What?"

"I'm a bad guy and you're still hugging me, what if I kill you?"

"You're not a had guy, you must have a reason. We're a family we must accept evej if they are the baddest person in the whole wide world"I said.

He slowly hugged me back.

"Don't regret it"

"Why would I regret being your sister? I actually think I'm the luckiest"I said confused as he laughed at me.

"Ok now bye I'll have something to do, continue what you were doing"I said and left.

I can't believe this is tiring.