Faye Hiroshi

J-hope's POV

We rushed Y/n and the others to the hospital. Everyone is confused because Beomgyu was rushed too and now two more is rushed.

We were about to tell them that this shouldn't be leaked but the reporters suddenly went in.

"Fvck too late"Suga hyung.

They asked so much question so our heads started to hurt. Our managers and bodyguards went in and shoved them away.

"Family of Jin, Jungkook and Y/n"The doctor called as we headed at them.

"How is them?"Jimin.

"For Mr. Jin and Jungkook, they are fine now but Ms. Y/n lost a lot of blood, her blood type is a rare one. She's type AB"The nurse.

We ran our fingers through our hair until someone spoke.

"I'm a type AB, I can help"A girl said. The nurse nodded and took her. After some minutes they come back.

"Ms. Y/n is stable now, you can visit her at her room. 506"The nurse said as we nodded.

"May we know who you are?"Taehyung asked the girl.

"I'm Faye, I'm actually Y/n's schoolmate at her old school. When I saw the news, I rushed here. Y/n helped me before so I should pay back"She said.

"Maybe you can come with us? Y/n would be very happy to see you"I said and her eyes lit up.

"Omg thank you!"She said and bowed. We just nod our heads and headed at Y/n's room.

"We'll go check on Jin hyung and Jungkookie"Jimin and Taehyung.

"Is Beomgyu alright now?"Suga hyung.

"I checked on him a while ago, he's now fine"Namjoon.

"Wait....."Faye said so we stopped and looked at her who's staring at us shocked.

"Y-you're the f-famous BTS and TXT?"She asked and we chuckled.

"Took you long enough to realize that"Yeonjun.

"Oh my god"She gasped.

We laughed and continue to walk at Y/n's room. When we entered we saw Y/n is already awake.

"Oppa, where is Jin oppa? Kookie oppa? Beomie oppa?"She asked.

"They're ok now"I said and sat. Her eyes landed on Faye.

Y/n's POV

As they sat my eyes landed onto a familiar girl and my eyes widened when I remembered her.

"Faye!"I said and smiled. Her eyes grew wider.

"Y-you remember me?"

"Of course, you're the only one who didn't bullied me before"I said and I felt my brothers stared at me.

They were about to ask but Soobin oppa went in looking so annoyed while pushing Beomgyu oppa's wheelchair.

"What happened?"Hobi oppa.

"I told this dimwit to just rest but he forced me to take him here since he wants to see his sIstEr!"Soobin oppa. I laughed at them.

"You're.... siblings?"Faye whispered.

"BTS and TXT are my stepbrothers. Except Beomgyu oppa, he's my biological brother"I said.

Jin oppa and Jungkook oppa are here now too. Hyuka oppa went in with tons of plastic.

"I really appreciated your help ugh!"He said and laughed. Mom and Dad arrived too.

"My baby!"Mom and went to me.

Dad went to me too, they are so worried.

"We're starting to get jealous"Jin oppa. Mom and dad looked at them and smiled.

"Sorry"Mom and laugh.

Dad's eyes landed at Faye who's also looking at him.

"Faye Hiroshi"Dad.

"Oh uhm, hello Mr. Kim?"

"Dad, you know her?"

"Hiroshi's are close friends of mine"Dad said and I nod.

"I-I didn't know that you were their father"Faye said and looked at us.

"How's your family?"Dad asked and Faye's tears fell so I panicked because she's beside me.

"T-they were killed"She said.

"By whom"Beomgyu oppa asked.

"Mr. Choi"She said and cried hard.

We stood frozen.

"Father...."I whispered as she looked at me confused.

"Mr. Choi is Beomgyu oppa and my father"I said and she looked at me shocked.

"Which remind me, who killed Mr. Choi?"Jin oppa. Before I kill him they took Jin oppa and Jungkook oppa to the hospital.

"Oh uhm...."Namjoon oppa.

"I-I did"I said.

They were all shock.

"YOU BUNCH OF IDIOTS I TOLD YOU TO STOP HER! NOW HER HANDS ARE DIRTY!"Jin oppa. He started scolding them and we laughed.

"Where are you staying now?"Mom asked.

She looked down.

"O-on streets"She said and we looked at her shock.

"Wait what?"I asked.

"D-dad's family took all his properties a-and t-threw me out"She said embarrassed.

I hugged her.

"Faye, if we'll train you and keep you. Would you accept it?"Dad. We all looked at him.

"Train her as what?"Yeonjun oppa.

"Are you stupid or what?"Taehyun oppa. Yeonjun oppa threw a pillow at him.

"You'll be trained as a mafia and will serve as Y/n's protector and in return we'll keep you. Will you accept it?"Dad.

"Dad, are you really going to force her?"Jungkook oppa asked innocently as we face palmed.

"Tell me, are you really my son?"Dad.

"Did you just disowned me?"He asked shock as we looked at him with a "WTF?!" expression.

"I'll accept it"Faye said.

***********
Hey hello, I hope y'all are doing well😊 Sorry if this is a bit boring but I was just really busy doing our modules(I slept at 5am and then woke up at 10 yeah busy it is)