First Day at Busan

Y/n's POV

I took my luggage and headed downstairs, yesterday I told my friends that we're going to Busan for our mission and they were sad.

Beomgyu oppa took my luggage. They put it in the van, our guys will take it to our house while me and my brothers went inside our Limo, we'll go straight at our new school. It's still early but we need to go there since Busan is far from here.

I already informed Faye about that and she said she'll wait for us at the entrance.

"Aren't you from Busan?"Jimin oppa asked as we start moving.

"Yeah, I'm studying at the same school we'll  be attending"I said.

*Fast Forward: At school*

We can't go out because students gathered outside our limo.

Students here are rich but why do they act like they saw a limo for the first time.

Some of dad's men arrived and shoved them away so we can go out. Jin oppa opened the door and went out. The students screamed, one by one my brothers went out and the scream gets louder and louder. Now it's my turn to go out, Beomgyu oppa took my hand and dragged me carefully.

The students stopped screaming and they gasped and gossip.

"So it's true that she's living with them?"

"But I can't lie, she really is beautiful"

"She looks like Beomgyu"

"We aren't suppose to compliment her! She's a slvt!"

Jin oppa cleared throat and Jimin oppa stroked his hair with his fingers, that's his iconic move, they both gained all of their attentions.

Our bodyguards bowed to us and left now the students suddenly went to my brothers so we can't go in, they blocked our way. Beomgyu oppa and Jungkook oppa kept me safe between them. I get off and my brothers looked at me worried but I told them I'm fine.

I went infront.

"Excuse me! I didn't know that y'all turned like this?!"I asked as their attentions turned to me and glared.

"We don't care!"a random girl said and pushed me and I landed at the floor and they laughed, my brothers got furious but I raised my hand to tell them that I'm ok. I got up and took the dirt off my skirt.

"I don't want to do this but.... you pissed me off"I said as I held her arms and twist it on her back and I kicked her. The Students gasped.

"Now, if you excuse us"I said but they didn't move an inch.

"We still have classes, move if you don't want to end up like her"I said and they quickly parted away.

Everyone is shock of course, they used to bully me before and now I'm in front of them commanding them.

We walked and Jin oppa smacked the back of my head.

"Ouch!"I said and held the back of my head as my brothers laughed.

I just pout and searched for Faye, I saw her waving at the entrance so I went to her and hugged her.

She pat my back and laughed awkwardly.

"Let's go the principal's office for your schedules"Faye.

We all followed her. I'm roaming my eyes around. The school improved so much I see.

Faye knocked on a door and opened it. She let's us in first and the principal's gaze went to me and she smiled.

"It's nice to see you again Y/n"She greeted me. I just tilt my head, she's being nice to me now? When I was studying here she always punish me for things I didn't do.

"We're here to get our schedules"Jimin oppa.

She's about to give it to us but someone slammed the door open.

"Mom!"A girl screamed and went to the principal. She looked at me.

"Oh hi, loser"

"Hello Samantha"I greeted her sarcastically.

Beomgyu oppa cleared his throat so we all turned to him.

"Our schedules please"He said.

"Can I have a picture with you all?"Samantha suddenly asked and my brothers looked at me.

"Why are you looking at me? Go on and take picture with her, be fast I don't want to be late"I said and they sigh.

I took a sit beside Faye.

"Looks like your brothers don't like it"She said and laughed.

"It's obvious, they have girlfriends"I said and we chuckled. Sam went to Jimin oppa.

Time for teasing.

I took a picture of him and Sam and called Sana unnie.

"Hello Sana unnie!"I said and their gazes went to me. Jimin oppa's eyes grew bigger.

[Hello Y/n, is everything fine there? Where is Jimin?]

"Oh? Jiminie? As for him---"I was interrupted by Jimin oppa.

"I'm fine!"He screamed and glared at me.

"Is that Sana girl his girlfriend?"Faye whispered and I nod.

The principal and Sam is confused and my brothers are holding their laugh.

[Y/n can I talk to him please?]

"I'll turn it on speaker then"

[Yah! Jimin! I'll have Y/nie to inform me about you! Don't ever think that you're safe!]

"I'm not even doing anything!"He said.

The bell rang so I had to hang up.

"We'll take our schedules now"I said as she  confusedly gave our schedules.

"Thank you, we'll take our leave now"I said and we left the two dumbfounded.

I smirked.

This would be fun!

*****************
Sorry for errors, I hope y'all will enjoy this😊